Author Topic: Can you be to..  (Read 3577 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Can you be to..
« on: 2020-06-15 09:02:18 »
Ok so I was bored and I just bought some new hand wash that is 75% alcohol, which when I use it on my hands really effects the feeling on my hands. So being board I though, let me see how little feeling I have on the head of my penis (as you do when bored). I put some of this hand wash on my hands and then put it on the top of my dick. I was expecting some little sting from the alcohol, but nothing. I waited a bit and tried two more times and nothing. I had no feeling at all. So has my head got so little feeling that this has no effect as I must admit I don’t feel anything when I have underwear or anything else on.

So can you be to de-sensitive. Any one else tried this to gauge their sensitivity.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Dck

Re: Can you be to..
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-15 09:14:20 »
Haven't tried it..
But according to my experience, if your glans is dry and exposed for a long time you won't feel much anyways. Usually it's the under side of frenulum area that stings.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-15 09:18:11 »
Haven't tried it..
But according to my experience, if your glans is dry and exposed for a long time you won't feel much anyways. Usually it's the under side of frenulum area that stings.

Nope i don't even get that either

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-15 09:35:01 »
That's very interesting.
Do you even get the cold sensation as the alcohol evaporates?
How do you feel about that?
How long have you been pulled back?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-15 12:39:29 »
That's very interesting.
Do you even get the cold sensation as the alcohol evaporates?
How do you feel about that?
How long have you been pulled back?

I don't get any sensation on any part,  its just moist for a while then seems to go, with no feeling at all. I have been back for years 10 plus as i don't count. Hence i was wondering if others had this issue.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-15 18:46:08 »
Regarding alcohol on the glans, I did try 70% just now and did have the faintest feeling and a very slight erection. I do believe perhaps in my case it has some residual effect. I have noticed on the various threads here that every guy seems to have different responses to being pulled back. I initially had been fully back for 35 years and still had a strong feeling. At the end of that period I started to put emphasis on increasing that feeling by different ways until I decided to take a break and cover for a short period to regain normalcy. At that time I had gained such deep shaft wrinkles that it took me 5 years of creating an artificial phimosis with a narrow strip of tape to stay covered. By that time such a strong sense of sensitivity had come back, and with all the effort to be covered, I remained covered for 25 more years until coming across this board 5 years ago. And yes, after being now being back for 5 more, I still am quite aware if I were covered or not at all times.