News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How can I masturbate dry w/o foreskin if my hands always get sweaty?

Started by zainmoreland9, 2020-06-11 09:44:46

Previous topic - Next topic

zainmoreland9

My hands get so sweaty that it's too rough to masturbate. It's like using those rubber gloves for dish-washing when you masturbate.

How does one masturbate without foreskin with sweaty hands?

Fabik

I don't understand the problem. Masturbate dry means you don't use any extra product such as cream or lube. Sweat from your own hands doesn't count.

Kylar

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-06-11 09:52:25
I don't understand the problem. Masturbate dry means you don't use any extra product such as cream or lube. Sweat from your own hands doesn't count.

I think he was asking more like "how is it possible, it just doesn't seem to work for me"

Quote from: zainmoreland9 on 2020-06-11 09:44:46
My hands get so sweaty that it's too rough to masturbate. It's like using those rubber gloves for dish-washing when you masturbate.

How does one masturbate without foreskin with sweaty hands?

You use some lubrication if you want to glide directly over the glans — cut guys do it too.  Or you tug on the shaft without covering the head, so using the foreskin but not really.  Which is also what cut guys do if they can even move their shaft skin.

Nivek

Sweat/ moisture does make it hard to masturbate for me. When you're pulled back, and it's all dry, everything is so smooth when your hand glides, you can go totally dry.

But sometimes, there is some sweat and I find it does prevent the hand from gliding.  If you use soap or moisturizer to masturbate, then that's different!

Rob

I think it's funny because I have the same issue. Sometimes you get excited and the hands sweat a little bit. Or it's a warm day, whatever. Usually end up grabbing some kind of lube anyway but it is hot to jerk dry for a little bit if your dick can take it.

PermanetlyBareKnob

There's a lot of ways to masturbate without using your foreskin!  Holding the skin back and stroking your shaft and glans without look can nice, but it doesn't work very well, if you get sweaty hands.  Doing the same thing with lube is a bit messier, but feels amazing.

My typical technique is pull back my skin, and wrap my thumb and forefinger around my shaft right up against the back of the corona. Then I tug back and forth so my fingers bounce against the glans and stretch/tug the inner foreskin.

Another option is to grip just a bit further back on the shaft so you get some foreskin motion on the shaft without covering the glans.