News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Circumcision

Started by Jhead, 2020-06-07 11:52:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhead

Hi everyone,

Have been thinking of getting down the circumcision path. However, I am kind of concerned about the reduction in sensitivity of my penis?
Has anyone who has circumcised  found any difference having sex/masturbating with/without their foreskin?

Mine doesn't roll back to cover the glan unless I have to bend over/roll in bed. Any solutions to keep it that way are also welcomed.
Thanks

Kylar

A small ring of any kind could keep your skin back.

Jhead

Tried rings. It just didn't work. The skin sometimes even pushes the ring off

CopperheadZ

I spoke to someone the other day that said:
"In the beginning you could feel the socks on your feet when you start wearing them, Later on you can't even feel the socks anymore"
That doesn't mean your feet lost sensitivity, rather that you're feeling "new"things now.

I kind of liked his example. Circumcision would make you feel in new ways, that you ignored before.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Jhead on 2020-06-07 11:52:07
Hi everyone,

Have been thinking of getting down the circumcision path. However, I am kind of concerned about the reduction in sensitivity of my penis?
Has anyone who has circumcised  found any difference having sex/masturbating with/without their foreskin?

Mine doesn't roll back to cover the glan unless I have to bend over/roll in bed. Any solutions to keep it that way are also welcomed.
Thanks

Like the others said use a ring to try and keep the skin back, the question about cir is if you feel comfortable after keeping your skin back for some time, then take a look, if you like your foreskin then don't bother just keep it back
Love skining back and letting my head show

keratinise

The results of circumcision are not standard as everybody's body is different and various factors such as age, circumcision style, and level of keratinisation can effect sensitivity and pleasure.

There is no way to be sure that one person's experience will translate 1:1 with yours, so bare that in mind. Physically you will lose nerves that provide pleasure as the foreskin has them, and if you remove them, they are gone. Add to that without the foreskin's coverage the glans will begin to keratinise over time and the body will be forced to read stimulation on the exposed glans as "false positives" in order to cope with your glans being permanently exposed.

Nobody can guarantee that you will or will not prefer sensation before or after, and you will have to weigh up if being cut appeals to you enough to deem the loss of the foreskin and physical sensation worth it.

Jhead

I have pulled back for around 2 years now and my glan has fully keratinised I think. I tried to keep the skin back 24/7. If anything I would say circ is more for a cosmetic purpose.
Most of the time, I can keep the glan fully exposed but I just find that whenever I work out or when I fall asleep at night, the skin will roll back again.

guest285

I totally understand you.. I was thinking bout getting cut too. But keep in mind... Circumcision can't be undone. The nerves will be lost forever.
Most of the cut guys like being cut during the first years, but after 8-10 years afterwards they have mostly lost so much sensitivity, that they often wish to get foreskin back.
Yes you could do restoration... But it won't absolutely be the same, since the nerves were cut away.

Keep in mind that your aesthetic view will change over the years and that you'll probably love foreskin in some years.

__

I had been retracting 24/7 for more than 10 years before I got cut. The sensation during the final retracted years was stable. I agree that 2 years is perhaps not yet enough to obtain a representative keratinization, but that very much varies with the individual I'm sure. For instance some here report pretty fast glans desensitization when they start retracting, whereas it took 8 months for me ... Huge variations there.