News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Forum access FAQ (2020 May onwards)

Started by Kylar, 2020-06-06 23:47:48

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm

I think part of the problem might be that the original post stated, among other things, that "...this is not the right thread to ask for access." But it did not clearly explain where, or how, people should ask for access. It implies that if people post an introduction, then they might be given access, but perhaps a more explicit explanation would be helpful. 

Kylar

Maybe, but it does say one needs to be not underage to get access, and somehow people seem to expect me to know their age without them telling me anywhere.

Kylar

Kylar

Quote from: Drew4929 on 2020-12-03 09:10:53
Hi any chance i can get the accerss to the pictures please

Yes, there is a chance if you read the post and do the things written there.

guest2993

Hello

It's a fair few months since I last posted. I'm sorry to say, this explanation doesn't make much sense to me. From this text, it looks like only "NSFW Access" has access but you don't explain how to get "NSFW Access". Please clarify.

Unregistered visitors cannot access forum post attachments or the Gallery, or see the Frenulum board.
Registered users cannot access forum post attachments or the Gallery, or see the Frenulum board.
Corollary: underage visitors cannot access forum post attachments or the Gallery, or see the Frenulum board.
Users with NSFW Access role can access all of the above.

best wishes
Charlie

soundsgreat87

Read the rest of the first post in this thread. It explains exactly what to do.

guest4027

You should probably lock this thread  ;D

I've written my intro and looking forward to getting access!

Joseph747

Please secure my full access to the gallery and forums.  I would like to make valuable contributions to discussions and share images on foreskin roll-back techniques.  Your attention would be appreciated.

soundsgreat87

Joseph, read the first post of this thread in its entirety, and follow its instructions. It is not difficult.

Locking this thread. FOR ANYONE ELSE WANTING ACCESS: read the first post!! Follow the instructions!!!