Author Topic: Changes  (Read 3950 times)

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
Changes
« on: 2020-04-30 04:46:52 »
Hey guys, been staying pulled back on and off for a year or so now. Just a comparison pic from the first time to now can you spot the differences??? ::)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Changes
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-30 04:53:39 »
Woahhh, awesome!! Can really see a difference in color and texture, and the PPPs are a lot smaller. Also looks like your foreskin loosened? Is that right?

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-30 05:00:42 »
Woahhh, awesome!! Can really see a difference in color and texture, and the PPPs are a lot smaller. Also looks like your foreskin loosened? Is that right?

It has loosened but now it gets swollen time to time. Still trying to figure it out

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-30 13:18:18 »
Impressive progress! The changes are quite obvious as Soundgreat pointed out. Continued success!!

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-30 14:41:55 »
Looks really great !

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-30 20:38:42 »
Great accomplishment! Any swelling should subside in time as long as not from phimosis.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #6 on: 2020-04-30 22:18:17 »
Wow, that is an amazing change. You must be really pleased. Well done.
Roughly, what do you think your ratio of forward:back time has been? How regularly/frequently have you retracted and for how long?
I'm really interested to know what sort of effort has achieved that. Have you had much difficulty?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-05-01 05:02:26 »
Wow, that is an amazing change. You must be really pleased. Well done.
Roughly, what do you think your ratio of forward:back time has been? How regularly/frequently have you retracted and for how long?
I'm really interested to know what sort of effort has achieved that. Have you had much difficulty?

Pleased but not quite done yet haha. I started out on and off, prob like pulled back during the day. I couldnt at night at first bc of the sensitivity and rubbing same during the day some times. I just pushed through and started wearing it pulled back at night and ran into a problem where it would swell. Gave it some time to rest and went back at it and now the past few days no swelling. Probably retracted permanently with no breaks for almost 48hours and feels great. I do pull forward when i wash around there but pull back immediately probably like 20 secs most. Still have to adjust it a lot havent found a method that keeps it back like the picture all the time. I have a lot of foreskin and it begins to bunch as soon as i go soft. Biggest difficulty i face is being seen in public i feel like it you can still tell im uncut bc of the difference in glan and skin color and bc my skin bunches behind the glans when im soft. WHere i live most people are cut and so far i have never seen another uncut guy in the locker rooms or anything around here, just feels like people are dont take a liking to that around here from some of the looks ive gotten before i started pulling back