Author Topic: Do any of your family also keep retracted  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
Do any of your family also keep retracted
« on: 2020-04-28 23:11:54 »
Just wondering if any other people in your family and friendship groups also keep their foreskin pulled back (dad brother uncle cousin grandad or friends) and was other people being retracted is what made you start to stay pulled back

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Do any of your family also keep retracted
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-28 23:44:36 »
I'm fairly sure nobody in my immediate family does.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-29 06:51:10 »
I'm fairly sure nobody in my immediate family does.

I would go further and say most of my friends don't and don't even think about it.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-29 07:59:09 »
I can't know, because, you know, most people wear clothes most of the time... but I'd say there's very high chances they don't.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-29 13:53:19 »
I grew up seeing various male family members, father, uncles and cousin with retracted foreskin. In Jr. High PE shower, I observed couple of others. I was one who made a conscious effort to do so. It is not common by any means however but I do believe culture and genetics play a factor and you will see it from time to time. The internet and other sources such as LPSG, Reddit will have a few guys that do so. For most of them it just happened with no effort on their part and a few made conscious efforts with great to moderate success. I've had contact with a few outside of this group. Cheers!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-29 19:50:35 »
I would go further and say most of my friends don't and don't even think about it.

That is also true.

Offline rowan26

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-02 11:50:09 »
interesting question, not sure on my family but i know my mate does, hes quite open about nudity lol, i have seen his dick and also asked him one night while we both drunk at a party, he said hes been pulled back about 15/16yo i  think if i remember.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-05-02 12:21:47 »
When I started doing it I started getting curious about others.

First I asked my brother, he said he already doing it, but I guess it's not 24/7 just from time to time for a couple of hours..may be..

Asked my cousin, same age as me, he said not..but after couple of talks he tried and after a while he said it's much better this way and he likes it a lot.

Asked couple of friends, most said it is a very bad and stupid idea but one of them tried and said he loves it and still keeps it this way.

My father died but I guess he never did it, and I actually never talked with him about it.

32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline eh

« Reply #8 on: 2020-05-02 18:45:10 »
I am not sure if it counts but I have seen my cousin before starting of teenage who used to partially keep it. In summer days he used to take bath before going to sleep. He retact it during bath and keep it like that even after going to bed until it rolls back on its own within few hours.