News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Video of "feelcut" taping method

Started by uncutrasslr, 2015-04-02 03:54:16

Previous topic - Next topic

uncutrasslr

Found this on xtube.  It's a vid of a fellow uncut using a slightly modified version of the "feelcut" taping method found on circlist.

Here's the vid:  http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=2D1DG-G598-#.VRy04PnF9cE

Here's the circlist method many know already: http://www.circlist.com/preferences/feelcut.html

soundsgreat87

Very nice! It's actually really similar to how I do it, though I use a strip of (non-sticky) material to roll the skin backwards over, which makes it much easier to place and tape. But I'm sure he's gotten very used to doing it without such assistance; I mean, look at his head!

uncutrasslr

And also how flexible his foreskin is.  Unreal.

soundsgreat87

Yeah, I think some guys just have thinner/more elastic skin than others. Mine's not super thick but it's not that thin either. It tends to want to unfold out of whatever fold I put it in...

FormerRetractor

This video is total news to me, very interesting.  I'm guessing this works for a lot of guys, but it wouldn't have worked for me, as my frenulum was way too short to pull the foreskin that far back.  Unlike many of the guys here, I never had any problems keeping my foreskin retracted, but it always bunched up right behind the ridge and would often rub raw...

stephan29

Its an old post... but is there a new link for a video?

uncutdripper

Right?  ha

Quote from: stephan29 on 2022-01-13 17:58:48
Its an old post... but is there a new link for a video?

stephan29

The old Link doesnt work.
Is there a new one?

guest5095

Kylar

XTube has shut down sometime last year, unfortunately.