News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Technique for 24/7 Retraction

Started by guest3170, 2020-04-16 18:23:49

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3170

Quote from: Brunsman on 2020-04-29 18:51:40
How big is it? Looks about half the diameter of your leg hahaha!

I think that's the angle of the lens :-)

That pic is immediately post-jelqing - this is a combination of stretching it and also forcing the blood into the head so that it enlarges it. Normally you need to stretch to your maximum erect length plus quarter of an inch they reckon. In the photo it's probably 5.5" but it won't stay like that, it gradually returns to normal length. However over the months and years it will actually lengthen permanently and the head will grow larger.

rizkaaghata

Hi man, that's nice. Just asking, it is not too late to do this method in this current time? And how long would it takes to be just like your? Thxx man!!