Author Topic: Inner Foreskin  (Read 7372 times)

Offline duncandroll

• NSFW Access
Inner Foreskin
« on: 2020-04-09 10:37:01 »
Hi guys,

I've been pulling back on and off for a few years, but decided to do so permanently about a month ago and am starting to notice some positive results. Luckily, I have a long foreskin and a slightly tight ridged band, so pulling back has been a relatively straight-forward experience for me.

I really like the look and can already notice the bare head drying out, which is good for me as my head was particularly sensitive prior to pulling back and was the main reason for my decision. However, my inner foreskin can still become quite moist throughout the day. How long did it take for you guys to have a drier inner foreskin?

Thanks,

Dunc

Offline L

• NSFW Access
Re: Inner Foreskin
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-09 11:04:39 »
Hi Dunc, you're blessed with quite some skin that naturally bunches up behind your dick's head. This makes that the skin will not dry out easily the way it sits. From my own experience, once the frenum is cut the bunching up is less and the ridged band will sit much further up the shaft.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-09 11:08:57 »
Hi, it is different for everyone and the inner skin takes much longer to dry out specially when simply pulled back because it is bunched up. It took me about 1 year of permanent retraction to have my glans completely dry but the skin was still moist then I started taping and other methods that keep the skin away from the glans so it dried well for the next couple of months.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-09 12:26:39 »
Hi, it really looks good on your pics, congrats ! Mine looked much the same, with a prominent inner skin bunching behind the head. As already said, this facilitates the skin naturally staying back on its own ... in my case it happened after the puckered ring had lost its elasticity.

You can see some pics in my intro post;

Regarding the inner skin, well that was the one that took the longest to really change. Took several years before I could say it really was dry. When this happened I also noticed that masturbating with the foreskin over the glans did no longer generate anything, so I had to totally give up on that technique.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-09 13:27:57 »
Hi that looks impressive but it takes some time for the skin to go really dry, i have like most been doing this for years and i can not remember when the skin went dry. Its so dry now that even if the skin goes over the head its still dry and i masturbate with the skin back and stroke without lube, but this has taken some time to achieve 
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-26 23:08:17 »
Looking great, dunc, good effort.
For a moment I thought I was looking in mirror!
I've been retracted full-time for a month now and have similar appearance. My glans is nice and velvety. My inner skin is noticeably drier throughout the day while I wander around  - I don't wear underwear so it gets plenty of air. But if it I sit down the skin get really bunched up and becomes damp/tacky again.
Are you still keeping up with it and is it improving?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline dankopanko

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-01 09:34:20 »
Hi, it is different for everyone and the inner skin takes much longer to dry out specially when simply pulled back because it is bunched up. It took me about 1 year of permanent retraction to have my glans completely dry but the skin was still moist then I started taping and other methods that keep the skin away from the glans so it dried well for the next couple of months.

Hi, could you more describe the taping method you have used? Or send me a picture of the tape method. Thanks

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #7 on: 2022-08-05 13:36:54 »
I quite like the bunching because it makes your coronal flare look massive!

Offline ej3939

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-08-06 01:56:53 »
Many guys have found that once you get your inner foreskin dried out and then keratinized and you decide to not retract anymore that for whatever reason the inner foreskin never recovers back to it's original form. The glans over time will go back to how it was before you retracted but the inner foreskin will not. Anyone have any ideas why and has it happened to you?

Offline lmea14

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2022-08-06 21:11:00 »
How many is many guys? That’s interesting.

Are there any other body parts that are permanently altered in such a way?

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2023-10-30 18:35:55 »
Many guys have found that once you get your inner foreskin dried out and then keratinized and you decide to not retract anymore that for whatever reason the inner foreskin never recovers back to it's original form. The glans over time will go back to how it was before you retracted but the inner foreskin will not. Anyone have any ideas why and has it happened to you?

I wonder why the inner foreskin behaves this way

Offline PhillyForeskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2023-10-31 16:48:40 »
Has anyone experienced this with the inner skin being permanently altered? I am 1 month in and there has been zero change to the inner skin. I’m thinking about applying surgical spirits to help expedite the drying.

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2023-10-31 22:50:24 »
Has anyone experienced this with the inner skin being permanently altered? I am 1 month in and there has been zero change to the inner skin. I’m thinking about applying surgical spirits to help expedite the drying.

What kind of changes do you expect exactly? From what I understand, the glans will change but not the inner skin.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2023-11-22 07:55:41 »
Dunc,

Your ridged band will stretch over time with retraction (might become more difficult to not roll back over head with time), and things will get less sensitive. It looks like many guys lose the glans and inner foreskin gloss texture, and get a dried rougher texture, and sometimes wrinkles/crack looking mostly on head, but some on inner foreskin on shaft.

Me personally: I don't want to lose sensitivity or lose the gloss permanently or get the wrinkles from the drying. I'm a recreational retractor, and after I have some fun I return the skin to cover the head.

I can just pull back and things will stay back, and I do for a little while, but I don't desire permanent retraction. What are your motivations bro?

Offline jafar_t

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2023-11-22 20:44:14 »

Apparently, if being dried up for a while, the changes to the inner skin will become permanent, i.e. kind of turned into a version of the outer skin. I find this incredibly sexy.