Author Topic: Glans ring  (Read 3920 times)

Offline Joostik

• NSFW Access
Glans ring
« on: 2020-04-06 12:49:38 »
Hi guys, if you use glans ring do you wear it only some hours or 24/7? I thinking to wear metal glans ring for all day, and maybe at night too if wife don't get afraid. Is other material better then metal? Does it help to keep foreskin totally back? My one is longer, so it always come back to half way. If ring would keep it always behind. Do you have some photos how it looks and is it with one side open or totally ring?

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Re: Glans ring
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-06 13:33:50 »
Well when I started retracting a few months ago I was using a hair band as a homemade ring. It could keep the foreskin back even though I have long foreskin too. Lately I didn't use it very often but I started using it again today cause I have some roll backs during the day. I can keep it 24/7 as long as it doesn't block the blood flow

Offline niflheim1991

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-07 22:47:37 »
I usually use a thin silicon one. It’s very stretchy so it doesn’t stop blood flow, and it’s really comfortable

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-08 12:40:35 »
Well when I started retracting a few months ago I was using a hair band as a homemade ring. It could keep the foreskin back even though I have long foreskin too. Lately I didn't use it very often but I started using it again today cause I have some roll backs during the day. I can keep it 24/7 as long as it doesn't block the blood flow

I like to wear Glan's rings.
The rings were custom made by the jeweler. If you get gold wire and gold plumb you can also make the rings yourself. A cheaper solution are key rings in the appropriate size.
To wear the rings, it is beneficial if you have removed the Frenulum Praeputii. I removed Frenulum myself many years ago.
I like to wear 3 gold rings with a diameter of 23.5mm, because the glans can be pushed through in a relaxed state.
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-08 20:28:10 »
Isn't it very constricting?

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-08 21:05:21 »
I think that it feels good to do that...

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-04-08 21:54:05 »
I think it's dangerous for the bloodflow

Offline streetcar

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-04-09 09:20:47 »
I keep my foreskin retracted for almost two and half years and I am happy with this. Not long time ago I realized that few time a day I have to correct my foreskin and push it back because even my glans is flarred and keeps foreskin on place there are situation when my dick is totally flacid, head is smaller and does not keep foreskin on place. Week ago I started to use thin silicon cockring - I put it behind flared glans and it helps to keep foreskin on correct place. Then now I am realy 24/7 retractor. The inner diameter of this ring is 3.5 cm and does not stop blood flow. :)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2020-04-09 16:32:03 »
There's no danger if there's no pain or blood blockage. There are guys who wear them 24/7 for years.

And Streetcar, that looks great!

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-04-09 18:04:15 »
I meant that it is dangerous with those specific metal rings. They seem as they struggle the head