News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

The First time you ever pulled your foreskin back

Started by spengle, 2020-04-02 21:17:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylar

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-04-05 03:19:39
As I just indicated on another thread, my Mom when she bathed me as a youngster would pull the foreskin back to keep clean underneath. So I don't have a clue when the first time occurred.

Same here, must have been around age 3 or so.

__

The exact tilme is fuzzy because I distinctly remember it being done to me during bathing so I must have been 5 at the time, it probably didn't fully retract before. At 6 I played with it myself and I remember that well, it led to a dry orgasm. From then on I continued to play with it but there was never the desire to leave it pulled back. I saw a cut boy but I erroneoulsy believed my foreskin would shrink to become like him when I grew up ...

FormerRetractor

I think that I was about 14 or 15, I can't quite remember.  But it was quite a shock.  I had no idea what I would find, and it was somewhat scary...

scotsguy27

I was about 10 or 11, I was in the bath and whilst playing about I discovered that lying on my front felt good and I was moving back and forth until I got to this point where I felt really good (unbeknown to me an orgasm) then I turned over and discovered that I was erect and my head was exposed. I was taken aback by it, I knew I had a foreskin but never knew it could go back as I wasn't shown how to pee retracted so I tried to pull it back over my head but it kept going back, likely due to my erection, I was a little scared not knowing if it would ever go back haha so I just left it then it went back to normal. Little did I know that I'd just discovered masturbation....

soundsgreat87

Jesus christ. So much child abuse in the name of purity.

Quote from: L on 2020-04-05 08:37:10
I remember the first time very vividly. I was 10, in the bath and did the forbidden thing: touching myself. Normally my mother would watch over us bathing, but not this time. Fondling my stiffy with palpitations from the naughty behavior, I pulled the skin back past the point it got stuck - yes phimosis was my ordeal. Pulling through the pain, the extra sensation, suddenly my glans popped out to my horror. It was as if some alien excited my body and I could not but cry out in terror. That alarmed my mother who rushed in. What followed was not only punishment for my sin but also a long period of abuse euphemistically called 'for your own good'. Yes, that first pull back still haunts me...

Georgek

I don't remember either. I think I was 4-5 years old when I was at the doctor.

Bis

Started stretching at around 10 yrs with oil and become sucessful to pull back at 13. It is said here to fully pull back while bathing by 8 or 9 yrs. If it is not possible to retract by that age then stretching is done with oil or during bath to open it up and make it retractable.

smibmth

I was about 12 and was having a bath. I sat on the side of the bath and tried rolling back. My foreskin was so tight but after a few tries my bell end shot through the skin and I could see it all for the first time. Was amazing and still remember it now. My foreskin was so tight but I got it back ok.

tom76

Quote from: olliepullsback on 2020-04-05 04:36:45
I think i was super young like about 6 or 7 when i saw my good friends circumcised penis for the first time while in the changing room at the school pool. he stood there trying to pull his non existent skin forward and that's when i figured it out that i can pull my skin back. Id often compare with him how different our bits looked, but every time i did i got an erection which was weird to me but he didn't seem to fussed.  but to this day i still wear mine back its a nice sight and feel real good :)

I don't remember the first time I pulled my foreskin back. I guess it must have been very early.
I already knew how to pull my foreskin back, when I went to school and saw the circumcised penis of a friend the first time. So I guess it must have been before I was 6 that I discovered that I can pull my skin back.

lvprcm

Can't recall when I first pulled back my foreskin but by age 5-6 I was retractable as I would do it to pee or shower. Around 7, I was in second grade when I saw another boy pulled back while peeing at the urinal but his looked a bit different pulled back than mine did, later realize, he was the first kid I saw circumcised.

I made numerous attempts at keeping it back permanently like my dad however was lacking success due to inconsistency and persistence in my efforts. The efforts weren't in vain, by early puberty-teens, the foreskin began to stay retracted more readily. Can't say if it was effort or my penis changing with puberty or both?