News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

The First time you ever pulled your foreskin back

Started by spengle, 2020-04-02 21:17:49

Previous topic - Next topic

spengle

im interested to know about the first time you discovered you could pull your foreskin back.

for me i was about 8 or 9 i was flaccid the first time i discovered the head of my penis. i dont even know what made me roll the skin back but i liked what i saw. i did have a problem for a while trying to pull my skin back when i had an erection. if i was flaccid it would pull back easily and i liked how it looked. it would always get erect as soon as i pulled the foreskin back. i just really liked how it looked with the head exposed.

this was about the time when i first started sleeping with my foreskin rolled back. unfortunately it swelled up and i couldnt get the skin back over the head. i had to go to hospital. to this day i still enjoy leaving my skin rolled back when i sleep but i usually roll it back in the morning.

CuriousSkinner

I think it was probably when my dad taught/ told me I had to do it. I don't recall doing it before that. But I was quite young. Like you as soon as I pulled back I got hard. I still do really and for a long time pulling back when hard was difficult.

Fabik

Can't say exactly but it was probably in aged around 12-13 ? I clearly remember normally I could only pull back a little bit, but I was in the toilet and afraid to roll further, it felt so weird and I feared there would be no limit how far back it would go.

anon21

Around 13-14. I suppose mine was originally pretty tight, because every time I tried retracting when I found out it's supposed to work like that, I'd have stinging skin tearing.

Stopped hurting not too long after that, probably several months? Not sure. I do know I started masturbating daily probably since 15 or 16, that more than likely helped loosen my foreskin up. Currently 25 and it's pretty loose now if I do say so myself!

nitro_burner

I was not able to get my foreskin back for a very long time. Every so often when I was younger, I would pull things taught and see what I could see.  I remember the air hitting my glans and it stinging.  I don't honestly know that I knew it went back, honestly. My dad was cut (cause as a little kid you sometimes see your dad when you open the bathroom door after he's done showering and such).  The foreskin opening was pretty tight (not pin hole, but maybe the width of the tip of the pinky finger worth of opening.)

I would play with myself and sometimes in the heat of the orgasm, I'd pull the skin taught, but not enough to hurt.  This was before I would actually have ejaculate come out.   Once I did start to produce cum though, it was a mix of leaving the skin hang and cum just dripping out, and pulling the skin a little and having it squirt out a little.

I honestly only started having sex at 18-19 (probably 19) and always with a condom because otherwise it'd hurt and of course, babies.  But when I was around 22 i met a girl who was on BC and we didn't have to use condoms anymore.  We used tons and tons of lube for me and I honestly would stay covered while inside her. I could tell, over time, it was stretching little by little but the lube made it ok.

One time, we were having fun, we had been drinking a bit, and i couldn't feel as much as normal, ya know?  This time the foreskin went all the way back behind the head while inside her.  I felt something very different happening.  I came and then withdrew and the skin was all the way back.  My head was SOOO sensitive, the air felt like razors, but I was able to put the skin back forward.  She kinda knew the history that I could never pull it back, so she understood my excitement to even see it happen.  From then on though, i would try to get my skin back when we had sex.  The problem was, the air still stung. It was cold and dry and it just didn't feel good.  So when I did pull it back it was either inside her mouth or inside her vagina. After a while I got more and more used to it being back and out, but nothing long term, maybe a minute or so every so often.  I wouldn't ever pull myself back first and then enter her, I would just let it go back by itself. Never any forcing when entering and lots of lube.

I have more to this journey, but I'll stop there.  I know this was only a question about the first time I rolled back, but I couldn't resist telling the beginning of the story that shaped me, sexually.

keratinise

I'm sorry it caused you so much distress, but that's a hot story nitro_burner.

thesevenpointfive

I was about 8/9 when I started looking at my dick, when your that age you start to play with it and I noticed that the skin would go back. At that age I was like hum, so under this skin was a head, although I never had any issue with pulling back or it sticking, actually I would push it all the way back wondering what would happen. Only when I got older 12/13 and people told me about masturbating that the skin would go back with ease.

I would spend time with the skin back some time, we had a sun lamp and I would skin back when that was on and I could feel the heat. Since then I think it always interesting when you pulled the skin back to show a nice head.
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

I can't remember a time when it didn't pull back...  :o

retreactor

Me neither, it was in the previous century ;D
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Jake18

I remember my foreskin still being attached to my head until I was 10. One day I was playing with it and pulled and it rolled all the way back. My head was purple and smooth and shiny.

Pullbacknewbie

I just finished judo traning at the local health center and as I was changing back a man in the showers walked pass me with his foreskin retracted this was the first time I saw a bare gland so being a curious kid at around 8-9 I asked why his penis looked different to mine and he said he keep the foreskin back all the time I then asked what he mean by foreskin he explained it to me and showed me how it worked he told me to try and do it when I got home but I was excited and wanted to try now so I pulled down my pants in front of my other judo friends and pulled back my foreskin it was easy but sensitive to the air around it he said now it looks like mine see I for some reason told the man I was gonna keep the skin back for the rest of the day and this was the start of new keeping back my foreskin about a week later my father walked in to the bathroom as I was in the bath with my foreskin back and asked what happened to my penis I explained to him I say a man with a cool looking penis and I just wanted to copy him to this day my dad still thinks it is stupid and doesn't approve but I love it and I find the bare gland quite erotic when in public showers or gums

Hazeleye

As I just indicated on another thread, my Mom when she bathed me as a youngster would pull the foreskin back to keep clean underneath. So I don't have a clue when the first time occurred.

olliepullsback

I think i was super young like about 6 or 7 when i saw my good friends circumcised penis for the first time while in the changing room at the school pool. he stood there trying to pull his non existent skin forward and that's when i figured it out that i can pull my skin back. Id often compare with him how different our bits looked, but every time i did i got an erection which was weird to me but he didn't seem to fussed.  but to this day i still wear mine back its a nice sight and feel real good :)

L

I remember the first time very vividly. I was 10, in the bath and did the forbidden thing: touching myself. Normally my mother would watch over us bathing, but not this time. Fondling my stiffy with palpitations from the naughty behavior, I pulled the skin back past the point it got stuck - yes phimosis was my ordeal. Pulling through the pain, the extra sensation, suddenly my glans popped out to my horror. It was as if some alien excited my body and I could not but cry out in terror. That alarmed my mother who rushed in. What followed was not only punishment for my sin but also a long period of abuse euphemistically called 'for your own good'. Yes, that first pull back still haunts me...

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: olliepullsback on 2020-04-05 04:36:45
I think i was super young like about 6 or 7 when i saw my good friends circumcised penis for the first time while in the changing room at the school pool. he stood there trying to pull his non existent skin forward and that's when i figured it out that i can pull my skin back. Id often compare with him how different our bits looked, but every time i did i got an erection which was weird to me but he didn't seem to fussed.  but to this day i still wear mine back its a nice sight and feel real good :)

Yes this was a thing that fascinated me, why when i saw a my first cut person when young about 10, i asked the guy did the skin not go back over the head he said no and showed me, but now, i thought that was strange as i didn't know about circumcised dicks and the guy didn't think it was strange, but he said he never had any trouble with it and wondered why i had skin over mine. I siad that i could pull it back but it would go back which he thought was strange
Love skining back and letting my head show