News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Inner foreskin peeling?

Started by Benji, 2020-03-22 22:47:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Benji

Hello all,

I have been a pretty much full time retractor for almost 2 years now but just within the last few months I have devised a method using the Stealth For Men that holds the foreskin back pretty tight/smooth along the shaft to where it bunches up at the base of my penis rather than right behind the head. Over the last few days I have noticed a lot of dry skin/peeling of the inner foreskin, do y'all suppose this is my inner foreskin going through a keratinization process like many of us have experienced with our glans or could it be getting chapped due to the weather?

titomm

I think it is drying/keratinisation

bobenc0

It's definitely the keratinisation , pretty normal when you use a method that keeps the skin away from the glans.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Benji

Yeah, I agree with y'all. A few days later all the dried skin has peeled, now it's sort of red (I'm assuming just new skin that needs to build up layers) and it has changed texture entirely. It went from dry, smooth and silky like to more of a rough texture like the glans did when it keratinized. Exciting stuff nonetheless!

Fggp2000

Apologies for being rather late in posting a reply, but I hope you see this message.  You mention that you have found a way using Stealth to hold the foreskin tight back so that it bunches at the base of the shaft rather than below the head of the penis.  Could you explain how you have done this, as I want to dry out my inner foreskin.

jimmy

I use a bit of tape either side or top and bottom of the shaft. One end at the very base (shave the pubes back a little), pull the skin back so it bunches up and stick the other end above the bunched skin. I find side to side works best for me

Fggp2000

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-09 20:00:05
I use a bit of tape either side or top and bottom of the shaft. One end at the very base (shave the pubes back a little), pull the skin back so it bunches up and stick the other end above the bunched skin. I find side to side works best for me

I have found that tape always seems to unstick itself for me when I am moving around.  Maybe I am using the wrong type of tape. 

jimmy

I've tried several and the only one that stays stuck is Elastoplast fabric fixation tape https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elastoplast-3585999-Sticky-Fabric-Strapping/dp/B001RYQNGS

Fggp2000

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-09 20:26:47
I've tried several and the only one that stays stuck is Elastoplast fabric fixation tape https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elastoplast-3585999-Sticky-Fabric-Strapping/dp/B001RYQNGS

When do you apply the tape, when you are soft or hard?  Does it stay put when you change from being soft to erect or from erect to soft?

jimmy

I put it on when soft and stays in place even if you go hard

If you want extra support you can cut the tape down the middle of the tape and wrap it around the shaft over the ends. I cut it down the middle to save on using so much tape as it's only support for the two side bits

ThePiemel

I tried a lot with tape in the past, and especially the elastic tape was cool material. But then mostly ended up with a stage of phimosis.

Yet stretching all the way back, I think, does not make your foreskin longer. But wider. And then later even shorter than it was before.

Not sure and very little evidence around on the web that it actually works this way. But curious how you would tape the tape and not wake up with a doughnut behind your glans. I think these doughnuts help to widen everything up, but little by little. Still they can be pretty uncomfortable.

Fggp2000

Going to get some of the elastoplast tape to see if that will hold my foreskin back at the base, thanks Jimmy for the suggestion.

As for developing a donut, when retracting I only got a small amount of fluid developing, certainly not enough to call it a donut.  I have had really big donuts in the past, but thats been down to pumping.