Author Topic: 24/7 from day 0  (Read 4183 times)

guest3099

24/7 from day 0
« on: 2020-03-18 20:53:00 »
During my teenage years, I often tried to keep the foreskin retracted but the motivation quickly went away. Now my girlfriend and the smell coming from under the pants after cycling convinced me to try it again. I decided to be pulled back 24/7 from day 0, as the experience from past retractions is still present. Nice to have a forum where I can seek input from you. As of today, I’m finishing off
the fourth day with 100% pulled back (only showers excluded). I do have some questions though:
1) My glans is already too dry, it has wrinkles and the surface is hard. Should I keep it better moisturised or is it okay to achieve better results?
2) On the forum, multiple times, “glans peeling” is mentioned. Does this happen to everyone or is there another method that tells you your progress (level of keratinization)? (/ Again how does the dried out skin affect peeling?)
3) How much time does my glans need to change the texture/sensitivity with this level of consistency? (Smell is already gone, sensitivity is lover but that has to do with the glans being dried out).
Any input is greatly appreciated. Will update the post as my journey continues...

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: 24/7 from day 0
« Reply #1 on: 2020-03-18 21:14:41 »
Hi and welcome to the journey !

1) My glans is already too dry, it has wrinkles and the surface is hard. Should I keep it better moisturised or is it okay to achieve better results?

Some may go for the super-dry look, that was not for me. My take is: take care of your glans and moisturize when needed. It is not the dryness, it is the thickness ... and that doesn't come overnight.

2) On the forum, multiple times, “glans peeling” is mentioned. Does this happen to everyone or is there another method that tells you your progress (level of keratinization)? (/ Again how does the dried out skin affect peeling?)

Personally I never had glans peeling. Even in the beginning.

3) How much time does my glans need to change the texture/sensitivity with this level of consistency? (Smell is already gone, sensitivity is lover but that has to do with the glans being dried out).

It's difficult to remember exactly, but in in my case I had a first change at about 2 weeks. The wetness stopped and the texture was more velvety.
However, I started with a very child-like glans, very thin membrane, and it took me 4 months (repeated twice) to get a stable texture. I think the skin cells have a long cycle anyway, so it took me some time to build those extra layers.

Good luck in your endeavours !

guest3099

« Reply #2 on: 2020-03-18 21:28:16 »
Thanks for your quick reply. So you are implying that generally the change of the environment is the main driving factor, not how moist my glans are? Anyway I was planning one to four months to evaluate, hopefully will see some results. Maybe it’s already worth it for the reduced smell? Will see.... Will keep biking than. A longer ride probably qualifies as a week against the underwear.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-03-18 21:40:39 »
Thanks for your quick reply. So you are implying that generally the change of the environment is the main driving factor, not how moist my glans are? Anyway I was planning one to four months to evaluate, hopefully will see some results. Maybe it’s already worth it for the reduced smell? Will see.... Will keep biking than. A longer ride probably qualifies as a week against the underwear.

Absolutely, it's being exposed and rubbing which is the main factor, in my view. Cycling, well yes that's a lot of rubbing. I did some rides too, but to be honest after a ride I would take a 2-hour break from retraction ;)
I've found a silicon-based scar reduction cream goes a long way to make the glans well lubricated when cycling.

guest3099

« Reply #4 on: 2020-03-18 21:53:13 »
Thanks for the advise. Nice to see active forum members. Right now I’m really into consistency, meaning trying to achieve 100% 24/7. Got past the one month mark couple of times, stopping retracting for longer period for sports was a main reason for stopping. If the glans becomes too dry where it would hurt, I will definitely look into lubrication. But until then, I really want to go all in. Friction is not a problem, I ignore the whole rubbing most of the time.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-03-19 02:08:04 »
Hello

Wellcome here. It's my 3rd month of retraction and I try to stay retracted 24/7 but skin doesn't always stay where I want to especially during sleep. Do you use any method or are you one of the lucky ones with short foreskin and long frenulum?
 For me the first 3 weeks where hard cause my glans were never exposed before and the sensitivity was high making me feel very uncomfortable in the slightest rubbing.
Since the first month passed I was able to stay retracted without much discomfort and as they days go by my glans are less sensitive. I agree that dryness is not the sign of keratinazation as it depends from thickness of the outer layer of the cells and it needs some time. Maybe you already had a thicker layer compared to me and French guy and that's why you don't feel very sensitive
Anyway I wish you luck to accomplish your goal and my advice is to be patient and give your body time to adapt!!!

guest3099

« Reply #6 on: 2020-03-19 05:10:00 »
I tried out multiple methods, none of them were perfect. Right now, there is a silicone ring and a tape just behind the glans to keep it retracted. The choice of underwear is in my view really important. Briefs keep the foreskin back better. So far it has worked, but it’s not a permanent solution as I have to readapt when doing sports. Will update the post if I find something that truly works all day and doesn’t cause discomfort.
In the first two days, I sometimes had to reposition, as it was hurting. Sensitivity is still very much there, not saying I don’t have any irritation, but not to a point as in the first days.
Congrats for your endurance. Never made it that far as you...

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-03-19 10:14:43 »
Hmm I started using the coin and then a hair band as a ring but then I decised that I don't want to use any tools so I just pull back and it stays there for a long time. I have to readjust during the day of course. Sports and work out in general is a problem for me too as it always comes forward. Don't worry though I think that you will make it as well.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-03-19 10:43:13 »

This is up to you, i don't do any thing, as i like a real dry gland as it helps make the head less sensitive. I am not sure cut guys do, so thats why i don't moisturise

I never had any real peeling as such, some say they see the colour of the head change, but i myself never saw anything. I feel that the head is a lot harder and i don't have any feeling in it, so underwear etc makes no difference.

This is a tricky one, as it could take months to really feel it. The question would be,when the skin is back and you feel nothing and realise the skin is back and has not gone over the head when you say going for a pee. Or you think the skin has gone over and when you go to look it back then you realise that sesitivity has gone. Like me i have no feeling.

I hope this helps

Any input is greatly appreciated. Will update the post as my journey continues...
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest3099

« Reply #9 on: 2020-03-19 11:27:54 »
Day 5
I’m using the tape method but with silicone rings. It’s not nearly ideal (it’s not as flexible) but everything seems to stay in place.
Also my glans started to begin to peel on a larger scale but I think it has to do how dried out it was.
“Luckily” time spent with working is greatly reduced, the reason should be obvious.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-03-19 12:17:51 »
Fucking corona virus ☹️☹️ I think all of us don't work like we used to because of it.