Author Topic: Urethra opening pain  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Johnbrooks

Urethra opening pain
« on: 2020-02-07 17:19:22 »
Have you guys ever experienced this? When I have my foreskin pulled back for longer periods especially overnight, the opening of my urethra can become irritated. It’s like the slit opened a little and the inside of my urethra rubs on my boxers. It’s more of a sharp pain that can be negated by just moving my penis in my underwear but sometimes I wake up and it’s a bit inflamed because it was rubbing while I was sleeping. Does this change over time?

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: Urethra opening pain
« Reply #1 on: 2020-02-07 18:54:55 »
Have you guys ever experienced this? When I have my foreskin pulled back for longer periods especially overnight, the opening of my urethra can become irritated. It’s like the slit opened a little and the inside of my urethra rubs on my boxers. It’s more of a sharp pain that can be negated by just moving my penis in my underwear but sometimes I wake up and it’s a bit inflamed because it was rubbing while I was sleeping. Does this change over time?

The sensitivity of the urethra changes over time, I know mine is no longer irritated by chlorinated water in swimming pools, for instance, rewhereas it  did happen when I started retracting and swimming retracted. However the inside near the slit remains wet and quite different from the surface of the glans. So if this would rub the underwear it would be irritating still.

However, as a result of glans keratinization I no longer have "lips" around the slit though, the peehole has become cleaner and the edges of the slit more rounded. This more convex disposition generally prevents the sides of the slit to "catch" on the underwear despite constant exposure.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-02-07 19:30:13 »
A question about that. How long did it take you to fully keratinize the urethra? I have the problem of it sticking to my underwear sometimes

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2020-02-07 21:14:19 »
What's your slit like?  Some people have a kind of bulging one, some others have an opening that's more inside the glans.  I can imagine the puckering one to be more prone to getting rubbed the wrong way by the clothes.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-02-07 23:23:01 »
A question about that. How long did it take you to fully keratinize the urethra? I have the problem of it sticking to my underwear sometimes

I don't think it got keratinized like the glans did, it's still red and sticky, but somehow more tolerant of aggressions. I no longer remember, but my guess is it took many months before I noticed the change. The changes at the slit were probably in the same time frame.

Offline Johnbrooks

« Reply #5 on: 2020-02-08 00:34:31 »
What's your slit like?  Some people have a kind of bulging one, some others have an opening that's more inside the glans.  I can imagine the puckering one to be more prone to getting rubbed the wrong way by the clothes.

Hmm not quite sure how to describe it. I’ve attached pictures. Not like a clearly defined slit, more slopes down into it

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2020-02-08 03:49:09 »
It took me probably 4 or 5 months for the meatus to stop sticking to stuff and feeling uncomfortable. My slit is a similar shape to yours too, johnbrooks. It took the longest of any part to keratinize, but it definitely happens.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-02-08 09:47:28 »
Guys was exactly is the slit? The meatus itself?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2020-02-08 21:52:51 »
Yes. "meatus" is the medical term for the piss slit.

guest1490

« Reply #9 on: 2020-02-18 19:47:25 »
I've got a short foreskin that doesn't cover the meatus, I'm keratinized on the bit that's always exposed so don't feel any discomfort normally but the slit can get irritated sometimes. 

If it gets pulled open then boxers rubbing the inside is very uncomfortable.