Author Topic: Coin method and progress.  (Read 2778 times)

Offline mruncut4096

• NSFW Access
  • Kik: mr4096
Coin method and progress.
« on: 2020-01-29 15:13:22 »
I recently had some better luck with the coin method. I have been retracting on and off for the past couple of years with the spoon method, but I’m a grower, so my glans ended still covered for the most part with the outside of my foreskin.

This time I am trying with the coin method. It keeps more of my glans exposed including the corona as I would like it to flare as it has for some guys on here.

I will post some progress images as I continue. I’m on day 2 of exposed glans with coin method. I was even able to keep it on at night.
Kik: mr4096

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Re: Coin method and progress.
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-29 15:21:21 »
I will just advice you to be careful about the pressure on your skin. I started with the coin method but it was making trouble with the bloodflow in the area so I stopped it. I wish you are luckier than me on this but always keep an eye on it

Offline mruncut4096

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-29 15:25:03 »
Thank you. I am slightly concerned about that as well. I may alternate between the coin method and spoon method. Or just to see if it will stay back on its own after awhile.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-29 15:29:06 »
It's been a month since I start retracting and used a variety of methods but every one of them had some serious drawbacks for me. So now I just pull back and my skin stays there despite the fact that I have long foreskin. My only problem is during night where my skin covers the glans while I am asleep. During the day it OK. Hope you manage to do that as well

Offline mruncut4096

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-29 15:38:56 »
That’s what I hope to accomplish as I don’t want to rely on the methods for too long. Hopefully after a while I can leave it retracted and it will stay there. I will keep track of my progress as well this time.