Author Topic: Sleeping with the foreskin back  (Read 4785 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
Sleeping with the foreskin back
« on: 2019-12-27 22:30:00 »
I have a reasonably tight foreskin but only when I'm erect  I want to go to sleep with the foreskin back but im scared that in the night I will get an erection and possibly the gland get swollen due to constriction ( I think this I called paraphimosis anyone help plz am quite new to the keeping the foreskin back thing any help or advice or story's would be much appreciated

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
Re: Sleeping with the foreskin back
« Reply #1 on: 2019-12-28 00:06:00 »
If that was to happen, the discomfort would probably wake you up anyway.  You’ll probably find your foreskin won’t stay back all night.  It took nearly 5 months until I could go to sleep with my foreskin retracted and be guaranteed it would still be back when I woke up.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-12-28 08:09:28 »
If that was to happen, the discomfort would probably wake you up anyway.  You’ll probably find your foreskin won’t stay back all night.  It took nearly 5 months until I could go to sleep with my foreskin retracted and be guaranteed it would still be back when I woke up.

Yes you will wake up, but again, why worry, it will take time for the skin to stay back. If it goes forward at night whilst you are asleep, then don't worry about it
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline DarkFox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-12-28 23:39:58 »
Hi, you shouldn't worry about getting a paraphimosis for a single night stand. Anyway you could just roll the foreskin back, without folding it, so that it can return to its normal position more easily if it's too short. Keep retracting and after a while the foreskin skin will become looser and eventually stay retracted on its own

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-12-29 01:16:02 »
Thank I will try tonight with it back

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-12-29 08:01:48 »
You give it a try and see if you like it. I sleep with it back all the time and you soon get used to it. good luck.

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-29 10:35:45 »
I would recommend foreskin stretching, start from enlarging the office of the foreskin first. Masturbation helps, then once you are ready, try to get 2 fingers in and stretch it in all direction