Author Topic: Meatus is to sensitive  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
Meatus is to sensitive
« on: 2019-12-05 22:41:17 »
I'm trying hard to continue auto circumsision but my meatus (the place where pee comes out ) is too sensitive anyone else had this problem

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Meatus is to sensitive
« Reply #1 on: 2019-12-06 04:38:41 »
That is a new one. Usually it is the glans that is too sensitive. I do know that I have heard caution in using soap as a lubricant in masturbation since it could be sensitive to the meatus/urethra.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-12-06 19:03:56 »
I'm trying hard to continue auto circumsision but my meatus (the place where pee comes out ) is too sensitive anyone else had this problem

What part of the meatus ? the lips or the inside ? I remember when I started, chlorinated water from the swimming pool would irritate the first millimeters of the urethra; this never happened while swimming with the foreskin in the forward position - the overhang did a really good job of protecting the glans and meatus. Other than that, there was never any specific sensitivity to the meatus due to being pulled back.
Please try to assert if the sensitivity is mechanical (chafing etc) or might be bacteria that entered the urethra (they are generally flushed away, but sometimes ...)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-12-06 21:53:29 »
That is a new one. Usually it is the glans that is too sensitive. I do know that I have heard caution in using soap as a lubricant in masturbation since it could be sensitive to the meatus/urethra.

Yes not heard that one, but soap an have that effect
What part of the meatus ? the lips or the inside ? I remember when I started, chlorinated water from the swimming pool would irritate the first millimeters of the urethra; this never happened while swimming with the foreskin in the forward position - the overhang did a really good job of protecting the glans and meatus. Other than that, there was never any specific sensitivity to the meatus due to being pulled back.
Please try to assert if the sensitivity is mechanical (chafing etc) or might be bacteria that entered the urethra (they are generally flushed away, but sometimes ...)
Agreed perhaps with more detail
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2019-12-06 22:07:09 »
It's just One Of Those Things, I think. I had irritation of my meatus for the first 3 or 4 months of full time skinning back. But after a while, it toughened up and now it's not a problem any more.