News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Frenulum...

Started by FormerRetractor, 2019-11-25 19:06:56

Previous topic - Next topic

FormerRetractor

OK...so, I am really curious to hear people's experiences and opinions on this:  how important is it to have, or not have, an intact frenulum?  Obviously the frenulum is one of the most pleasure deriving areas on a penis, but since the nerves run underneath, that means that even with the frenulum completely removed, it's still a source of pleasure.  Please add your thoughts and experiences to this topic.
I'm sure that there are plenty of guys who are trying to decide what to do with a short and tight frenulum, who might benefit from others' experiences.

Hazeleye

When I was young, I thinned the frenulum which allowed the foreskin not to bunch as tight around the base of the corona, thinking that it would help in keeping it off the glans. It didn't help that much. In more recent years, I did tie the frenulum to free the foreskin further. In my case, while the frenulum may have resulted in some increased pleasure, I always considered it caused more pain than pleasure, even before I thinned it in my young days. Bottom line, I feel it is just better to have it gone than to have it.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2019-11-26 04:18:32
When I was young, I thinned the frenulum which allowed the foreskin not to bunch as tight around the base of the corona, thinking that it would help in keeping it off the glans. It didn't help that much. In more recent years, I did tie the frenulum to free the foreskin further. In my case, while the frenulum may have resulted in some increased pleasure, I always considered it caused more pain than pleasure, even before I thinned it in my young days. Bottom line, I feel it is just better to have it gone than to have it.

I would have to agree, it doesn't do any thing for me, and it does stop the skin staying back, so if you get rid of it.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Marius

My story is that after 4-6 months of radiating discomfort/pain from the frenular delta I seeked help at hospital and was recommended the removal of the frenulum to release tension.

The surgery was withouth complication and the healing was fine, maybe I think that the cut was to much, and that a more reasonable aproach would be to remove as little as possible, instead of removing the whole frenulum.

Even tough I am curious about a pulled back lifestyle, it´s not a must for me, for me the surgery has not made any difference for me in able to achive permanent retraction.

Granted that I live alone, I definetly feel there has been a loss of sensation/sensistivity, the movement of the skin during masturbation does not "feel natural".

I would not go so far to say that the surgery has been catastrophal, and the discomfort that I seeked help for is gone, but at the same time all the positive things related to the frenulum is also gone, the difference to touching the shaft or the frenulum is very little to me nowadays.

Part of me wonders about the circumcission performed if there is a clear distinction about the foreskin and the frenulum, if the extra effort is given to preserve the frenulum, or if it just discarded as a part of circumcission.

And yes, I live alone, maybe my perspectives will change if/when I have regular sex, if it works just fine or if I will seek a full circumcission.

skinhead

I'm not so sure the frenulum per se is the 'nerve concentration area', at least for me. In my case it was simply that its tightness pulled sharply on the actual meatus and that alone was sufficient to trigger the spontaneous ejaculation response. Not nice, and often the cause of 'premature ejaculation' from my point of view.
Having it tied now permits the foreskin to move freely back and forth without the frenulum being a lever or switch during any activity.

retreactor

By my experience, although it looks small and unimportant, frenulum is not a completely idle and purposeless part of our instruments. Otherwise, evolution would have taken care of it by now. It connects the foreskin to the main module and transfers its movements to the meatus which seems to play a key role in the final phase of stimulation and orgasm.

This became evident to me when I was experimenting with the  shaft masturbation - that is, wanking the retracted skin behind the corona, avoiding any contact and stimulation to the glans. My inner foreskin is not sensitive enough to orgasm like this, and I could only finish if the strokes were transferred to the head/meatus through the (rather stretched) fren.

So, although I was considering cutting it for a short period in my earlier retraction phase I decided not to tamper with it.

Of course, if it is too short and tight, it is another matter.
A retractor's quest is never complete.