Author Topic: Bare glans penetration  (Read 6702 times)

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Bare glans penetration
« on: 2019-10-12 17:21:51 »
I've been reading through these posts and discussion with great interests and decided to look for some advice here. I searched this forum for keywords and haven't found anything, so I hope  it is OK.

I wonder how does (and does it at all) retraction affect penetration during the intercourse? The reason I'm asking is that my partner has a very narrow vaginal entrance which makes it very difficult to enter. To overcome this I usually  pull my foreskin forward over the glans, then place the head on the opening and carefully slide through my foreskin into her vagina. Even so, (and with a lube) it can sometimes be quite painful for both. I can not imagine how this would be possible with a bare head.  Obviously it is doable, else cut guys would not have sex. :(

As you are the men of both worlds, I wonder what your experience is. Do you (can you) penetrate with a  bare glans, and does retraction make penetration  easier? 

Any advice would be helpful.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline cheetor1981

• NSFW Access
Re: Bare glans penetration
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-12 21:37:44 »
When I have had penetrative intercourse, I have preferred to do that as well...have my foreskin forward but to the point of about to be retracted.  It makes it so that the skin isn't retracted tightly & like trying to jam a square peg into a round hole...also, my long foreskin isn't bunched up not allowing penetration.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-13 02:08:29 »
Whenever I get erect my glans is always bare as my foreskin naturally rolls back and from what I can "feel" during sex is that its always bare even when pulling out, occasionally it gets pulled over but always slides back down on its own.

Hope this at least helps. Any questions, just ask.

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #3 on: 2019-10-13 10:42:12 »
I have never been with anyone who had a narrow entrance, but certainly can be difficult to enter if the lady is not fully excited and soft and wet. If I have my foreskin forward when entering, it sometimes won't fully retract inside and then you don't get the full feeling on the ridge of the glans inside the labia as you move in and out, which is one of the things I like best. It can be a bit like this is you have a condom on without having the foreskin fully retracted first. But not sure what you can do if the vaginal entrance is very small - have your tried different positions? Sometimes a different position helps to get a different angle for entry.
Regards, James

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-10-13 11:58:49 »
my take on this issue is that penetration is difficult due to the lady in question is not relaxed and or excited enough to accept the incoming object. the proposed remedy, using the foreskin as some sort of shoehorn might work technically, but is it enjoyable for both?
in my experience postponing penetration in favor of a long foreplay make a wold of difference. it enables the lady to physically prepare for the acceptance of the penis. her vagina will relax and widen and deepen from the normal state into the welcoming state. at the same time her glands will start to secrete enough moisture to accommodate a smooth glide/ride. this combination will accept any penis though gentleness is of course the key. moisten the bare glans first by rubbing gently it gently between her inner lips, then slowly and gently push the head forward not more than half of it. repeat the above and gently push the head further into her vagina. no pressure or force. only when you achieved full penetration - that also depends on the lady's preferences. some like an as deep as possible others like a more half-way approach. remember, only the first few centimeters of the vagina are very sensitive, further 'up' the sensitivity is less. when the desired depth and smoothness is reached, you can thrust a little harder and if so desired faster.
of course the position taken to do the deed is affecting the result. some positions cause a tighter grip while other offer more room to move. most important is to talk about what you and she feels during the activities. be open to each other - sex is a pleasure not a chore!
from the women i had the pleasure to be intimate with, most of them preferred to be penetrated - at least the first time of the intercourse play - with a bare head. the skin of the glans is much smoother and the whole shape of the penis is more 'streamlined' enabling the penis to move forth and back as a whole and not inside the foreskin. take this comparison: take your erect member in your fist and move your dick back and forth while holding your fist in one position. now loosen your fist's grip and move your dick inside your fist. what is the difference in what you feel in your fist? now remember the sensitivity of the first vaginal centimeters and the sensation your glans' ridge causes.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-10-14 09:35:52 »
Whenever I get erect my glans is always bare as my foreskin naturally rolls back and from what I can "feel" during sex is that its always bare even when pulling out, occasionally it gets pulled over but always slides back down on its own.

Hope this at least helps. Any questions, just ask.

Mine is the same, the skin does not roll back, but if she is that tight you may need to look at what the guys here have said
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest5376

« Reply #6 on: 2022-07-30 13:22:23 »
One of the evolutionary purposes and advantages of the foreskin is to make any form of intercourse an easier, more fluid experience. With most uncircumcised males the foreskin would glide back and forward over the head during penetration, creating a buffer for more comfortable intercourse. If permanently retracted, obviously this utility is reduced, and could be less comfortable for a partner. But we all know the many other advantages and preferences to a retracted foreskin, so here we are.

Offline Vivek_mail82

• NSFW Access
  • I love autocircumcision
« Reply #7 on: 2022-07-31 04:28:15 »
Penetrating into vagina while keeping foreskin forward is more easy. 

Earlier i used to pentrate barehead. It is not easy to penetrate fully in one go if partner is not well aroused or wet else it requires to apply lubricate on private parts. 

I do not know the science behind penis sliding easily into vagina while keeping foreskin on the glans, but it is a grate experience for both partners.

Vivek

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-08-05 14:26:12 »
My partner finds it less stimulating when I penetrate her without first retracting my foreskin. There's more friction when it's completely pulled back before I enter her.