Author Topic: My "glans liberation" project  (Read 14540 times)

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
My "glans liberation" project
« on: 2019-09-18 10:39:50 »
So this is my project. As already mentioned in my introduction, this is my second month of retracting and everything looks and FEELS great. I decided to share my experienc, maybe to some of you this is an old news, but for me, being a newbie, it is all very exciting. I wonder- does this excitement cool down eventually? I would not like that.

So (sorry, not sure if pics will go through):
This was my starting situation six weeks ago:

Clearly, my foreskin is rather big (length- and width-wise), even in erected state, which makes it rather difficult to keep it behind the glans. The unresolvable issue with us "skinners" seems to be that it is not easy to keep the skin retracted, as it always rolls or slides back if not assisted by one device or another. I tried rolling and taping it down the shaft, but it it always manages to escape somehow. I didn't want to use too much tape, though, as it sticks to the skin and the chemicals in the glue may be iritating for the soft and gentle skin, especially in warm and humid places ;-). FYI, I used the kinesiology tape, maybe it will work better with some of you.

I was experimenting different other techiques: spooning, taping and coining; none of them worked by itself. What I finally come up with is a simple hair elastic, which I put right between the corona and retracted skin. The elastic prevents the skin from sliding back, but a little trick does the magic: I push a tiny piece of skin back forward under the elastic to make a small pocket , which prevents the skin rolling over. This is a close look at how it looks in action You can see the anti-rolling pocket at the right side.

Recently I tried a combination of spooning and elastic: turning the foreskin under itself and fixing it at the edge, just behind the glans.

In principle, this is my desired final result:

Will be reporting back, but would be happy to hear your comments.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: My "glans liberation" project
« Reply #1 on: 2019-09-20 18:24:36 »
Thats a great start, and good to try a few methods to suit you, it will take some time before it becomes really un sensitive
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-09-20 20:14:00 »
Good idea. A similar solution brought me the breakthrough.
I put on 2 or 3 elastic rings for days without takeoff.
That pulled the skin soo much vack that it didn't have a chance to roll over.
I recommend for you to dry your skin as much as possible.
I used alcohol based sanitizer lotion. It helps with the roll over.
The other thing you can do is to stretch your frenulum. That is the real deal. The less forward pull it lays down the easier for your skin  to stay back.

The desired result you showed there is promisingly good looking.
So good luck.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Re: My "glans liberation" project - update
« Reply #3 on: 2019-09-27 13:43:06 »
Nicely surprised by the number of views I decided to add a short addition and explanation to my first post for those who use glans rings. I am not sure the  photo in my first post above shows it clearly:

What I mean by "hair elastic" that I use is a  soft wowen pony-tail ring (see pic) that can be found in  stores with cosmetics and hair accessories. I’ve tried some other types of rings and materials so far, but by my experience this one is best by far:
-it is soft and gentle,
-stays nicely in its place in most situations
-can be used in all states (flacid to hard), which makes it night and day use
-can be softened and expanded to the desired size, if necessary,
-breathes
-can easily be washed and replaced after a few days.

I also attach a few pics of its use and looks in practice.

( A note for the moderator: I posted this reply several days ago, but it obviously has gone interstellar. I’m reposting it below, so  please ignore one or the other.)

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Re: My "glans liberation" project update part2
« Reply #4 on: 2019-09-27 14:12:25 »
And some more photos with the ring after the skin settles. The ring is completely hidden under it, but the head is fully opened and this is how it stays.

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
« Reply #5 on: 2019-09-27 17:51:31 »
Hi,
I've not logged in here for a long time, but your post caught my attention now that I'm back. I like your method and have had decent success that way.  I use a band from that Stealth for Men company. I don't buy the whole system, just the band. It's pricey, but just the right width for me and comes in very specific diameters. Thx for the info.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-09-27 18:54:46 »
Hi, glad you liked it!
Yep, I've seen Stealth products, but they seem  to be  for a somewhat different purpose, The rings look OK, but they are pretty expensive. And I like to invent things on my own, so ...  that's why I call it "a project". :)

I tested it in sauna today, where the stress should be at the highest. It took it very well and results are very satisfying. It looks that the shaft skin tends to wrinkle and roll over itself, but doesn't  roll over the glans ridge. So the head is still fully exposed.

I know it is not a full-shaft retraction, but this is enough for what I am looking for. It keeps my glans permanently bare and that constant exposure and rubbing feels great.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-10-03 16:12:51 »
A (very close) update after two months of a diligent permanent retraction. Nice texture of the glans and sensitivity very low.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #8 on: 2019-10-04 00:26:47 »
Looking great!!

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-10-05 12:02:15 »
Hi, glad you liked it!
Yep, I've seen Stealth products, but they seem  to be  for a somewhat different purpose, The rings look OK, but they are pretty expensive. And I like to invent things on my own, so ...  that's why I call it "a project". :)

I tested it in sauna today, where the stress should be at the highest. It took it very well and results are very satisfying. It looks that the shaft skin tends to wrinkle and roll over itself, but doesn't  roll over the glans ridge. So the head is still fully exposed.

I know it is not a full-shaft retraction, but this is enough for what I am looking for. It keeps my glans permanently bare and that constant exposure and rubbing feels great.

Did you test it in a public sauna? Didn't people look weird that you had a ring hanging around your penis?

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-10-05 12:48:22 »
In principle yes, it was a public sauna, but I was there alone. And  even if there were other people, the ring was completely covered by the skin as the pcs show, so there would be nothing to see except the bare head.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Cont. My "glans liberation" project
« Reply #11 on: 2020-05-04 20:02:58 »
Eight months after my first post here I am happy to report that my transition from 0/0 to 24/7  retraction was smooth and easy. The  ring method I described above works perfectly and in almost every situation. However,  the ring method does keep the skin only as far as just behind the glans, while the inner foreskin is left pretty much intact. So, all along the way I wanted something more,  the deep retraction. The only efficcient and effective deep retraction method, as far as I am aware of, is taping, which I tried, but not with quite the success I expected.   So, I decided to invest some research and experimenting into an alternative technique which I proudly share with you today.

I used two rings of two different diameters. The first is a soft,  dick-size  ponytale elastic. The other I made from a common elastic band, approx 19 cm long and 8 mm wide. Both are shown in pic 1, the toothbrush is for  size orientation. I used the rings as shown in pic 2: the long ring  is placed around the shaft behind balls. Next, the skin is pulled under it, then folded over the ring  towards the head and fixed with the second, smaller ring. The skin is then corrected to the desired exposure and comfort. The big ring keeps the skin retracted while  the small one holds it in place and prevents it from sliding forward.

Being a shower I can not say how this method works for everybody, but for me it has so far performed well in different conditions.  I kindly invite those interested to test it and share your experience. Any comments and suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
My "glans liberation" project part 2
« Reply #12 on: 2020-05-04 20:05:38 »
Three more photos:

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #13 on: 2020-05-04 20:53:59 »
Ohh, that's a really cool method! I can say for sure it wouldn't work for me, haha. But looks like it'd work great for showers.

Offline Pulledbackbelgian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2020-05-04 23:02:16 »
Being a grower I will try this method and share my experience.