Author Topic: Cock head  (Read 3656 times)

guest285

Cock head
« on: 2019-07-21 06:53:40 »
Hey guys :)

I am keeping my foreskin retracted for years on and off...
What I love about it is, how the cock head and inner foreskin changes :)
How does your cock head look like after years of keeping it permanently exposed? How rough, dry, leathery... Is it? Maybe you can Show a closeup too

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Cock head
« Reply #1 on: 2019-07-21 08:01:27 »

How does your cock head look like after years of keeping it permanently exposed? How rough, dry, leathery... Is it? Maybe you can Show a closeup too

My head is very dry, the skin that covers is it also dry, so there is very little feeling in the head, this has taken some time to get to though
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-07-21 09:06:33 »

My head is dry but not too much, I keep it moisturized. It is velvety when the penis is very soft (you can see the creases that come with being exposed for so long), but slick and plump most of the time. From semi to hard the head will look like a typical uncut head more as the lines really disappear. It really looks like my lips ...

The most interesting change is the color, my 'little boy' head was purple, mostly. Then when I started retracting it turned to red (the chafing period), then to almost unhealthy pale blue, and finally stabilized as healthy pink. The head skin is much thicker than the fine membrane it once was, so I guess there is a tissue structure similar to normal skin now which explains the normal flesh color.

Regarding the inner foreskin, well that was the harder one to change. It took years to get it to thicken and lose sensitivity. So maybe those who say that a significant part of the feeling comes from the inner foreskin have a point !

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2019-07-21 17:51:20 »
Just about 4 years retracted now, and this year I've been noticing some subtle changes...

After the first 3-6 months or so, it kinda leveled off and stayed about the same. But this year I'm noticing it getting a bit more leathery, more visible texture to it when soft especially. I love it ;D