Author Topic: Re-modelling My Cock  (Read 8640 times)

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
Re-modelling My Cock
« on: 2019-05-12 23:00:35 »
Over the past 53 years I have been the lucky owner of an amazing toy thats  always keen to please.  We have been on many adventures together, tried so many different kinks, with the majority of which being extremely pleasurable.     What I have discovered while "researching" on the web, is that there are so many different looking cocks to admire, many of which I wish my own cock was like.  So over the years I have non-surgicaly attempted to reshape my cock to look like those magnificient members I admire.

What I want to do in this post is compare my cock to prime examples on the web.  I totally realise that in many cases, I am no where near the look I am after, but it is fun trying :)  I also understand that I will be going off topic here and there, but the same would be true if I was to post on other forums, in that autocircumcision would not be on-topic for them.  Please forgive me therefore if I delve into areas not relevant/interesting to you, I just want to make a post that covers all aspects of what I am attempting to do with my cock. All photos of myself, have been taken for this post, and all cocks in the links have a foreskin to retract.

So firstly heres some photos of my cock covered and pulled back both soft and hard.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
Re: Re-modelling My Cock
« Reply #1 on: 2019-05-12 23:05:30 »
As you can see, I am not endowed in the length department, which is something that has never bothered me, but I think girth wise, I am not doing too bad :)  Although over the past couple of years, I have been concentrating on having a bare head, I still like to see a well defined glans covered by a veiny foreskin, as in the link below.  I think its the idea of the treasure underneath the foreskin, being hidden away, but fully visible at the same time. 

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.V0b5RRYfC2B4GbDNWdNtYQHaEy&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

Heres also a closer look at my glans covered, but at the same time I think you can see its shape.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-12 23:08:16 »
Moving on to the "treasure", I would love to have one of those large mushroom head cocks, as in this link.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/1a5ee2dfa37d2429e8e04c1c7b7f0a8e/tumblr_n8k8fqsqpZ1rcueq6o1_500.jpg

I dont think I am doing too badly with that myself.  I wish I had some before photos from years ago, to carry out a comparison, but I am sure my cockhead has increased its size due to the cock pumping I have carried out for many years.  I wont include any photos, as I think thats going off-topic too much, but when I have a  long pumping session, my glans is transformed into a huge pink monster.  The downside however, as was mentioned in the short post I made a couple of days ago, is that the inner foreskin also balloons up into a "donut" which isnt that attractive, and also has the effect of streaching the foreskin, which isnt so good for keeping it retracted.  I think however the fact that I already have a reasonably developed flare to my cockhead, this is less of an issue, as my foreskin is still held back by the flare.  Heres my cockhead, not pumped. but still I think a not too bad a size.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-05-12 23:10:26 »
I think this is where keeping my foreskin retracted has also helped, as has been discussed many times on this board.  Without the foreskin compressing the glans, it allows it to obtain its true size and shape.   Who cannot say that a large flared rubbery mushroom of a cockhead isnt attractive! 
Keeping with the cockhead, something I also have attempted to obtain, but so far have failed, is a peehole that stays open all of the time.  By that I dont mean gaping wide, but just a little bit open, instead of the slit I have.  The link below shows what I am after.  I just love the look of an open peehole, its the perfect complement to a big mushroom.

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.Rqfx49Z25pqhOzOl52eEmgHaJ4&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

Heres mine, both in its normal closed state, and then manually opened to the size I would like it to stay open at.  As all my "remodeling" must be non-surgical, my attempts to open up my peehole have not involved cutting, which is the way some guys have obtained huge open peeholes, thats not for me.  Instead I have used cock plugs and Hegar sounds to try and stretch it.  So far I can accomodate an 11mm sound, but no matter how long I leave it inserted, my peehole only stays pouting for a couple of minutes before it returns to being a slit.  Cock plugs dont help as the neck is never that big to perform the long term stretching needed.  I will just have to keep searching for an appropriate device to help me.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-05-12 23:12:40 »
Another area of cock remodelling that I have attempted, is making my cock more veiny  both the large dorsal veins and all  of the smaller ones threading their way over my cock.  Although hot to look at, I am not meaning using tight cockrings or squeezing tightly with your hands, to make the veins pop out, I mean veins showing without any assistance.  This link shows what I am wanting.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/8bb720aa1f873246ba32370e8e0d6530/tumblr_n2qscsUwTY1razetbo1_1280.jpg 

I think I have reasonably well achieved what I am after.  When I was in my early 20's my cock was hardly veiny at all, however by accident one day I seemed to achieve prominent veins.  I had been playing with a fairly rigid plastic cock sleeve, sticking my cock in it and squeezing so the at the created vacuum would pull my cock fully into it.  I liked the feeling of the sucking effect, so just kept squeezing.  The next day I noticed that I now had thick dorsal veins working up the length of my cock.  I was freaked at first but soon came to love them.  Over the years with much play, my cock has got more veiny which I really love.  Heres some pics of my veins both when I am soft and hard.  The last couple are with a cockring to show how big they can get.  I think the cockring also really shows off the  mushroom shape glans I am trying to create.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-05-12 23:13:38 »

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-05-12 23:17:50 »
One way in which I would like to change my cock, but will never achieve, is to have lower hanging balls.  I dont mean hitting off the ground, but more defined and seperated from the rest of the cock.  This is what I am after.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9l46B1QmXjY/WH0PSdCpNwI/AAAAAAABKXs/a5LxHK8_y8E6OcItVrlO-a_EsdE6e_OnQCLcB/s1600/0023-BALLS-121913-008.jpg

I have always had balls/sac that are close to the body, but as I had one of my balls removed last year due to testicular cancer, there is no way I can achieve what I admire.  Putting things in perspective, I am just glad to be around with no real side effects.  Its certainly not effected my sex drive, erections or ability to cum, instead I am no longer symentrical, and I have a fairly large scar in my groin. 

So to summarise, I want a cock with a large flared mushroom head thats uncovered, an open peehole, veiny shaft, and balls that dangle a little. 

Trying to be a little more on-topic, something else I also would like is that rather than my foreskin bunching up behind the glans when retracted, I would like it to bunch a little down the shaft, so that the flare of my cockhead is well defined, and the bunched up foreskin is away from my glans.  This is so that the flare can dry out just as much as the rest of the head.  I have read about the tape method, but wonder if the tape would just keep peeling off.  I am interested in the liquid latex method however, so plan on giving it a try.  What I have tried is a couple of thick glans rings, to try and hold back and train my foreskin to remain away from the glans.  Firstly I purchased this ring. 

https://www.clonezonedirect.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/600x/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/g/l/glans_ring_nut_1_1.jpg

The picture below shows me wearing it.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-05-12 23:20:08 »

This is fine when I am hard, but as you can see, my foreskin is even able to engulf this ring when I am soft.  It looks pretty hot though.

I also have tried this ring,

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/rBIAAOSwr~lYrx4a/s-l300.jpg

Again as you can see, by foreskin is able to cover, and then meet my glans.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-05-12 23:21:16 »
I have even tried both of these rings together, as shown below, but this just gets too uncomfortable to wear for extended periods.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-05-12 23:22:33 »
What I am after, as I say is the foreskin not bunching up at the glans, but further down the shaft of my cock.  The reason for this is that I want my whole glans, flare included to take on the dried out look.  This I am achieving for most of my cockhead, but the flare is still staying moist because of the foreskin.

What I am achieving for my glans and inner foreskin is a colour change.  My glans is taking on a lighter grey colour rather than a pinky purple one, and my inner foreskin is changing to a colour more like the rest of my shaft skin.  I am also finding that my glans is a good deal less sensitive, which means I can be a good deal rougher when I am wanking, which I like.  In fact when wanking, I am now just rubbing my cockhead, and not touching the shaft, and last a good deal longer.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-05-12 23:23:25 »
One aspect discussed on this site, that I have thought about doing, but does involve cutting, is the removal of my frenum.  I havnt picked up the courage as yet, and looking at my frenum, I am wondering if its maybe too thick for tying.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2019-05-12 23:24:08 »
I would really like to be able to roll my foreskin all the way down my shaft without being held back at my glans, just like the guy in this video.

https://xhamster.com/videos/very-long-foreskin-662784

Anyway, that my piece, I hope the off-topic parts havnt turned members off reading the post, but I wanted to get everything down in one place. 

Thanks for reading.

Offline LazyAce

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2019-05-13 01:30:18 »
Wow, fantastic read.  Off-topic or not, I'm sure it's of interest; we're all here making a change to our cocks- while our motivations and desired outcomes may vary, at the end of the day we're all trying to influence our body's appearance.

We've all been there, looking at someone else and admiring what they have that we don't.  For example, I see the flare on your glans and wish I had that- it's unlikely to develop for me at this point, but it's one of the reasons I'm starting down the retraction journey- I want the coronal flare on my glans, just like yours.

I am curious about what you're planning on doing to achieve each of the specific outcomes you're looking for.  A few thoughts that have come to mind (all opinion & conjecture):
 - Veiny (fore)skin: You'd think that body fat % would have an impact on this, but anecdotally, I don't think it does.  My body fat % is about 20%; I have a close friend who is around 8%- veins popping up all over his hands/arms.  But his penis? Nope, I think I have more visible vein than he does.
 - Mushroom head: Man, you've got a great head already.  Pumping may be the only way to get more; but honestly I wouldn't go much further- I'm looking at your head thinking "can I borrow that??" :)
 - Open urethra: Long shot, wonder if some type of sounding regime would do that.  Never tried it myself.
 - Dangling balls: Don't think there's a nonsurgical option for you- with both in-place, stretching may be viable.  However, if you were to go for a prosthetic, you may be able to ask your surgeon to give your prosthetic one a bit more dangle if not both of them, while he's in there.
 - Foreskin further down the shaft:  There's a tape method for retracting the skin that's at the base of the penis.  It really highlights the head as you don't have a lot of skin bunching-up behind the glans.  As for a non-tape option, I'm not aware of one- but would be curious to learn what you discover as I'd also like to give my glans a bit of a leg-up by not having all the foreskin bunched up behind it.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2019-05-14 18:34:44 »
Thanks LazyAce.  I needed to get it all out (literally!)

Regarding my glans, coronal flare, and without trying to sound "up myself", I think it is the best part of my cock, I love its shape, but needless to say, I wouldnt say no to an even bigger and flared glans. 

I think you are correct when it comes to body fat percentage, not being an influencer on how veiny your cock is.  I dont know my percentage, but lets just say, there is plenty of me, and think I have reasonably prominant veins.

Have you tried pumping to increase your glans size.  As long as you dont use too high a pressure, the foreskin streching isnt too bad.  I guess I am a little addicted to the pump, but I make sure I dont go too far, so keep a fairly natural look .

Again like pumping, I love to use sounds, but they just dont seem to help with what I am wanting.  There must be something thats wide enough but small enough like a cock plug to try and train my urethra to stay open.  Maybe not possible though.

I did get offered a prothetic by my surgeon, but I was told that all, but small, there was an increased chance of infection.  As I didnt know at the time what regime I was about to go under i.e. chemo, I decided I didnt want the risk.  He did say I could get one inserted later, but as I already have quite a big scar, I dont think I will bother.

I am going to take a look at the taping methods again, as well as liquid latex.  I will post my results here when I am able to. 

Thanks for replying to my post, it is very much appreciated.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #14 on: 2019-05-14 19:36:02 »
This was a great read!! And look. A great look too. ;D

I know what you mean about always wanting a bigger/more flared glans. Mine is already bigger than most, but cmon, who wouldn't want even more? ;)