Author Topic: First weeks in with minor swelling  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Patrick

• NSFW Access
First weeks in with minor swelling
« on: 2021-05-17 14:54:44 »
I have been wearing my foreskin pulled back for about a week (I tried many times before) but now I am determined to achieve my goal to have my dickhead exposed 24/7. The only problem is a minor swelling on my foreskin which doesn't hurt but looks ugly a bit. I actually love the normal pulled back look a lot! But after some time part of the pulled back foreskin swells. Will it go away? Or should I wear it normally again for some time? I am just worried  my foreskin will never get used to the 'new normal' which I want so much.
And another question: after some time, is it expected that your foreskin will automatically pull back, I mean, will not be able to cover the glans?
Thanks for any advice.
Patrik

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: First weeks in with minor swelling
« Reply #1 on: 2021-05-17 21:13:40 »
Some swelling is normal. The newly exposed inner skin does this as it gets used to being exposed and rubbing on clothing. As long as it is not painful or excessive, then there is no need to worry. It should reduce over time. It can help to take a break and leave the foreskin forewards for a day or two until the swelling subsides, then start again. It will get used to it eventually.
Some people do find that after long term permanent retraction that the skin will not cover the glans in the same way as it did before or will not stay forward at all. I think it might depend on the foreskin length. I'm a part-time retractor, but after an extended period my foreskin will only initially cover 3/4 of the glans when rolled forward, but if I leave it there then it eventually recovers its former length.
Good luck.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
Re: First weeks in with minor swelling
« Reply #2 on: 2021-05-19 09:10:23 »
It will calm down. Have you had any luck with any of the spoon methods described on this site?
If you do you should find that the swelling will not happen and you'll be able to stay back 24/7