Author Topic: Loose skin post spoon method  (Read 2840 times)

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
Loose skin post spoon method
« on: 2019-04-19 15:37:43 »
Hi guys. I tried the spoon method with success about 6 months ago. I have not done it very often. Maybe a couple of times for about 30 mins to experiment and then once at the end of last year for a full day.

There has been some side effects. The foreskin seems to have stretched so that it like 'double bunches' behind the head (ie two bunches of skin). This means when I jerk with the skin back the shaft skin moves downs but the foreskin itself pull back any further and just sits behind the glans. Before it would move and extra 5-10mm below the head.

Problem is by the time I get this excess skin pulled down the shaft, the frenulum is really tight. Basically the foreskin and frenulum are not moving in sync if that makes sense! I also have a tight white band when hard, which I presume is just the 'ridged band' which has been moved as result of spoon-method-ing. It does mean I now get cracking skin when a jerk.

So my thinking?

- Anyone experienced this? Will it naturally return to its original state over time?
- I think if I could stretch the frenulum this might help - any thoughts? i think the tension on the fren is causing the tightness of the white/ridged band.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Offline notadoctor

Re: Loose skin post spoon method
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-20 02:17:16 »
Just tie it off, search the forums here. I haven't seen anyone say they regret it.