News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyone’s flaccid state

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2021-06-14 04:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

itsonlymeheredw

Quote from: Richie on 2022-06-13 18:21:02
6 month's retracted

looks great do you use a ring or to keep it back?

simon5500

Nivek

Wow, sooo smooth and clean!!

AgriHorizon

Here I show you mine.
I've been keeping it pulled back on and off until now for about 17 years: sometimes for whole months day and night, and at other times for just a few days.
In any case, I have always kept it pulled back at night because I sleep completely naked. I no longer pay attention to it, because it is natural for me to keep the glans completely uncovered.
95% of the time I just keep the foreskin pulled back simply, because the skin never comes back on its own, and only a few times I use the spoon method.

soundsgreat87

Kylar

Quote from: AgriHorizon on 2022-11-09 14:05:15
Here I show you mine.
I've been keeping it pulled back on and off until now for about 17 years: sometimes for whole months day and night, and at other times for just a few days.
In any case, I have always kept it pulled back at night because I sleep completely naked. I no longer pay attention to it, because it is natural for me to keep the glans completely uncovered.
95% of the time I just keep the foreskin pulled back simply, because the skin never comes back on its own, and only a few times I use the spoon method.

Looks really good!

mjed

skinhead

Truly flaccid - just getting ready for bed... Been a long day  ;)

TazDevil

Quote from: PBnaturist on 2021-06-16 17:16:02
. . . and wear a ring to bed or when in underwear. The ring stretches to accommodate erections.
I am looking a quite of time for that kind of rind. Can you tell me where the sell these rings?

ddnaturist

I got that from Clone Zone in the UK!

Exposed glans

guest5634

thezulu456

These pics are indicative of my usual flaccid state.
I've been retracting for many years, since I was a kid. These days it stays back on its own pretty much all the time unless I cover the head. Even when I do it then often retracts on its own

simon5500

Vp6324

Been pulled back for a month continuously. Lucky for me, I just pull back and it stays back 99% of the time. Occasionally have to deal with swelling.