Poll

If you have tied your frenulum, are you happy with your decision and results or do you have regrets after doing it?

I am happy with my results
48 (29.3%)
I regret tying my frenulum
5 (3%)
I haven't tied my frenulum and I would never consider doing it
30 (18.3%)
I feel indifferent about having tied my frenulum
8 (4.9%)
I haven't tied my frenulum but am considering doing it
73 (44.5%)

Total Members Voted: 163

Author Topic: Are you happy you tied your frenulum or do you have any regrets?  (Read 5509 times)

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
Did you notice a big change in feeling or sensation? Does it feel a lot different to be able to retract it much further now? How about the look?

Didn’t notice this from before… feel more pleasure in an expanded area to be honest. I’ve done a couple of cuts and I can pull it back all the way straight. I’ve been happy with the look as well, when flaccid or erect!

Offline Jarfer

• NSFW Access
I did this once back in 2018 as I had quite a short / tight frenulum...no regrets, I was actually very pleased with the results. Only thing to watch is keep it sterile as with any piercing just to prevent infection. May be worth using alcohol or something.

I didn't notice any change in sensation, look didn't change much (very tiny white spot where it used to join, but not really noticeable until I point it out). Did make it much easier to retract foreskin which was the point of doing it in my case!

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
I didn’t tie my frenulum, but I did tear it in a few places when I was a teenager and I was pulling back a bit too vigorously.  Afterwards, it healed back much looser and longer, giving and effect much like a tied frenulum.  I’m quite happy with the result!  I still have full sensation in my frenulum, but it no longer tugs down on my glans no matter how hard or far I pull back my foreskin, and it also doesn’t provide my tension to pull my foreskin forward over my glans.

And since I have no intention of ever going back to covering my glans with my foreskin, this situation is just about ideal!

Offline Smile52

• NSFW Access
  • Nice to be here!
Years ago I had lichen sclerosus and the frenulum shrank so much that they had to cut it. Now I'm fine again. The frenulum tissue is still there and so is the feeling. But the foreskin can of course be retracted better and remains retracted. For anyone who has a short frenulum, I would recommend cutting it.
Smile52 :-)