Author Topic: Accidentally pulled forward after long term retraction, feels weird  (Read 4829 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
I've been permanently retracting for some time now, and my foreskin has not accidentally rolled forward in a while. But when I got up this morning, it rolled over my corona and partially covered my glans. It was a very odd sensation, as I have not purposely rolled forward in a while. It almost felt unnatural to have the foreskin covering the glans. It was not uncomfortable, it was slightly pleasureable as it rolled actually, but it didn't feel natural just because my glans is used to being exposed and  not covered. Has anyone else noticed this after being permanently retracted for a while, and then the foreskin rolls forward and it feels weird?
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline soundsgreat87

Yeah, I'm definitely very aware of my foreskin when it covers the head now. Sometimes I do it just for fun, but after a day or two I inevitably go back to retracting it.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Yeah, it's interesting because when I first started retracting it felt odd and super sensitive to leave the head exposed, but now it's the opposite. When the foreskin rolls forward it feels weird and unnatural because my penis is used to being retracted with the glans fully exposed.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Hi. Good for you, i know it feel's strange now doing that, but nice to know you are used to keeping it back and any discomfort you had has long gone.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Yes, I've been permanently retracted for 18 months now and it seems strange to have my skin forward.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Same here!
It usually stays back 24/7 by itself or by any method but when it accidentally goes over the glans it feels weird
.. may be some sort of.. warm feeling ..but I also feel the pressure the skin puts on my glans and if it stays covered for a while then the glans is a bit wrinkled here and there.
Recently I tried staying covered for a period but not only pushing the skin over the glans but pulling it all the way forward so I can have it with overhang, and yes after almost 3 years of permanent retraction I still have that overhang and my skin didn't shortened by any means, so I lasted about 2 days like that and it started feeling natural, glans got sticky and more sensitive and of course a bit smelly, but no thanks, I love it exposed more than anything :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Yeah, I'm definitely very aware of my foreskin when it covers the head now. Sometimes I do it just for fun, but after a day or two I inevitably go back to retracting it.

Yes agreed i feel the same way

Same here!
It usually stays back 24/7 by itself or by any method but when it accidentally goes over the glans it feels weird
.. may be some sort of.. warm feeling ..but I also feel the pressure the skin puts on my glans and if it stays covered for a while then the glans is a bit wrinkled here and there.
Recently I tried staying covered for a period but not only pushing the skin over the glans but pulling it all the way forward so I can have it with overhang, and yes after almost 3 years of permanent retraction I still have that overhang and my skin didn't shortened by any means, so I lasted about 2 days like that and it started feeling natural, glans got sticky and more sensitive and of course a bit smelly, but no thanks, I love it exposed more than anything :)

I have the same issue, i still have over hand, although not as such and i thought that might go down
Love skining back and letting my head show