Author Topic: Maximum number of days you have been taped without replacement?  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Krusader

I can barely pass 1 day. I've tried all sorts of tapes, surgical tape, double sided tape, bandages, and even the yellow tape for heavy duty pursposes, masturbatio, spontaneous elections and shower seems to wear them out.
Any suggestions?
Edit-I'm thinking about those tapes used to remove blackheads from nose,will that be a bit too painful?
« Last Edit: 2018-12-15 04:17:19 by Krusader »

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
I've gone 3 days with transpore but you do end up with a sticky residue after that amount of time.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
The 3M Micropore Nexcare gentle paper tape (1” width) works really well for me.  It can stay on for more than day, unless I use oily lube.

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
I am currently at about 36 hours non-stop. I use the ElastoPlast plaster (not water proof). I'm waiting for the picture to be approved.
I used 3 pieces of tape. I anchored it on the skin-side, just under the glans.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
Krusader,

Go with 3M Absolute Waterproof. It lasts a good while. I usually take if off because I want to rather than because the tape has failed to hold. It's flexible, and you can shower with it.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
I'm assuming by taping method, people are referring to the "instant circumcision experience" method?  For those not familiar, the instructions are in the gallery "skinning back methods" on page 2.  I recently tried that method after being permanently retracted for over 15 years.  It was a bit tricky to get to work, but once I figured it out, I've been able to keep taped for 4 days with no problem, even getting wet under the shower.  The tape I use is the Elastoplast fabric tape that comes on a roll and is approx 1" wide.  It's stretchy so easily copes with my penis being soft or hard. Even after 4 days, it requires soaking to remove.  I could probably leave it on even longer.  In fact, after 4 days I just replace the tape with new.  I've been taped back since December 21 and really enjoy it.  i's a totally different feeling to being retracted. I like the feeling of having little shaft skin movement when hard and no "turtleneck".  :) 
Permanently retracted since 1993