Author Topic: My progress  (Read 4138 times)

guest1850

My progress
« on: 2018-09-07 12:16:13 »
I decided to start a thread on my progress.  I've been pulling back for several years on and off, always being cautious to not desensitize too much.  I believe this time I'll go for longer periods of time and more often.  I'm currently 30 hours straight retraction.   I don't get foreskin swelling like I used to and after about 18 hours I felt more of a numbing sensation.  This morning it feels real nice, much less sensitive than a few days ago already so I'm a bit nervous.  I change up methods, and currently two simple Band-Aids are working perfectly.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: My progress
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-07 16:32:37 »
I was afraid of desensitization too, but for me at least, it just never stopped feeling nice. Even if it's not as sensitive when dry, once it's wet or lubed again, it feels about the same.

guest1850

« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-07 17:31:02 »
That helps to know that.  How about your inner foreskin?  Does it toughen up at all or does it stay thinner and sensitive?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-07 18:02:41 »
Depends on the technique, I'd think. If you keep the inner skin covered, it would stay moist as usual. Use a technique which exposes it, and it keratinizes too. I like my inner skin being dry and keratinized - mine hasn't thickened much if at all, but it's definitely changed texture. It still feels fucking amazing to stretch and rub it though ;D

guest1850

« Reply #4 on: 2018-09-07 18:08:08 »
If I decide going for full time retraction my hope would be the skin would tighten up and not be so loose.  The inner foreskin would and is exposed.  I've been on and off slowly over several years, usually 3 months or so in between...then I'll do it at night or for so many hours per day.  I'm currently at about 36 hours straight.  Just deciding when to give it a little break

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2018-09-07 21:03:01 »
A break? How about... never ;)

guest1850

« Reply #6 on: 2018-09-07 22:05:14 »
Haha, well, that probably wouldn't be very good.  When driving all day I'm very scrunched down there and too many hours of it I still get minor swelling so it needs a stretch once in a while...I wore boxers today, that helped quite a bit.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2018-09-07 22:21:27 »
Well, you'll get to "never" eventually ;D

guest1850

« Reply #8 on: 2018-09-07 23:21:56 »
Just an observation...it’s my belief that permanent retraction will happen much sooner if foreskin is not being stretched to stay back.  Seems to me those who are replying on coins etc will continue to have long term struggles.  I am focusing on maintaining a stop point at the glans and hoping the skin shrinks like I have seen here as well

guest1850

« Reply #9 on: 2018-09-11 00:06:19 »
So here is an update.  I went 48 hours full retraction, then had a few rounds of sex and tried to stay exposed, but I had some inner foreskin irritation so I covered for 24 hours.  After that I went all night retracted using 2 bandaids, which works perfect for me while I sleep.  Woke up to a dry smooth hardon, but then after showering and drying off I covered for the day.  I plan to go tonight retracted again.  I have several observations about how my body is handling it, I won’t go real deep into all of it now, just keep tracking how it goes.  I’ll probably try this method for a few nights this week, covered by day, exposed at night.  Loving all of it