News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulling skin back over after orgasm

Started by jackn, 2018-08-11 15:58:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Just curious to see how many resist the urge to pull the skin back over the glans after orgasm.

I always pull it back over the glans
80 (26.1%)
I sometimes will pull it back over the glans
75 (24.5%)
I resist the urge, and keep it retracted behind the glans
151 (49.3%)

Total Members Voted: 306

Gopherbear

No urge to cover after going off but I do find it's hard to stay retracted after sex cause my dicks all slippery, normally stay back over night but if I get some it usually falls forward while I sleep.

sauravmitra

I felt that urge but try not to cover it...after some time there is no prob

teo

I'm rolled back permanently for 4 months with the help of ring .
Before I tried to keep it rolled back, but it was always rolling forward with the clothes.

And I had always kept it forward after cumming, I never felt any urge to cover it.
Even when it was often rolling forward,  I couldn't bear to be touch but I never felt the urge to cover.
In opposit, I felt better with the sensation of the glan free and the corona exposed feeling the fresh air.

Now that I'm permanently rolled back, the feeling of the glan free and the corona exposes is more intense and I can bear to be touch on my glan.

Mainly it stays back after sex, but I always check to be sure that it didn't rolled forward accidently.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans and free corona!

scoobydoo

Mine remains retracted after orgasm. I masturbate dry with skin staying back. Once flaccid again I put the metal glans dual ball ring used during the day back on.