News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Website to buy ring for my glans

Started by PussyLover, 2018-08-05 19:50:15

Previous topic - Next topic

PussyLover

Hello,
Searching somewhere to buy a ring to keep myself cut my wife really want it or she will cut my penis

Bis

Hi, you can buy from here: http://bit.ly/2HxiGG0
The smaller ring is very useful.
You can also search the site for other types of ring.

cavalier

Amazon and eBay have a great selection.

soundsgreat87

Make sure to keep any sharp objects away from your wife. :P

PussyLover

I was talking about these one please help.

Benji

I don't believe those particular rings are available for purchase, I'm pretty sure they're homemade out of silicone craft boards.

soundsgreat87

Bis

The rings you have mentioned are probably homemade. You can also have look at these: http://bit.ly/2M4kRTH

naturallydeep

I am new here, but I think we're incorrect in our assumption these were homemade. They have been kind of a white whale for me for some time. I first saw them on a wikipedia page in the same dimensions, but an orange color (sorry I don't have a link to corroborate this claim). My research then lead me to believe they were a medically used glans ring to treat balanitis, and that they originated out of Asia (China I believe). Never was able to find them for sale commercially anywhere.

soundsgreat87

The same guy who runs that blog also uploads his pics on wikimedia commons, so you'll see his dick all over the place ;)