Author Topic: And then ... superglue?  (Read 33305 times)

Offline Guy270917

Re: And then ... superglue?
« Reply #15 on: 2016-12-19 21:48:20 »
Ye I'd be interested in pics too. Did it dry the skin out and tighten it up?

This is it after glueing back

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #16 on: 2016-12-20 01:09:52 »
Did you mean to attach a pic, Guy?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-12-20 17:19:04 »
I did try glue when young, but the skin must have something about it as it didn't last. Some circumcision now use glue instead of stitches and the glue will dissolve, so glue does not work 
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2016-12-21 15:52:44 »
I did try glue when young, but the skin must have something about it as it didn't last. Some circumcision now use glue instead of stitches and the glue will dissolve, so glue does not work

Yes, I had glue for my circ, and as the cut healed, the glue fell off. So I think if you were to use it, you'd need to reapply periodically- which is probably sensible anyway.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline electricalbanana2

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2017-01-24 03:57:36 »
But the problem with any of these is how stiff they are. They would not feel good on the penis.

So, I tried Telesis 5.  Not stiff at all.  Not like super glue at all.  In fact it is very supple and can stretch and contract and contort just as well as the foreskin can.  I have had a successful and interesting experience with this.  It is the most natural/circ like experience of all things that I've tried.  The problem comes when some of the glued part peeks out and starts sticking to everything in sight.  Perhaps a combination of methods would work - Telesis 5 to hold the skin together and a thin coat of latex or tape to keep the glue at bay?

I'd be very interested to hear what others have to say about this method after trying it.  And it doesn't seem that expensive... under $20.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #20 on: 2017-01-24 07:16:27 »
Wow, that looks like cool stuff. $15 for half an ounce though... how much does a bottle that tiny last?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2017-01-25 13:45:30 »
So, I tried Telesis 5.  Not stiff at all.  Not like super glue at all.  In fact it is very supple and can stretch and contract and contort just as well as the foreskin can.  I have had a successful and interesting experience with this.  It is the most natural/circ like experience of all things that I've tried.  The problem comes when some of the glued part peeks out and starts sticking to everything in sight.  Perhaps a combination of methods would work - Telesis 5 to hold the skin together and a thin coat of latex or tape to keep the glue at bay?

I'd be very interested to hear what others have to say about this method after trying it.  And it doesn't seem that expensive... under $20.
Not heard of that, love to see a picture of the effect. As already said Glue is used in some circs but perhaps its the skin type and pours
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2017-01-28 20:42:00 »
Very interesting. I've not heard of Telesis 5. Will have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

guest5376

« Reply #23 on: 2022-07-22 11:50:10 »
You can't be serious. Don't put superglue anywhere near your penis unless you wanna go to ER in a very embarrassing context. Lol.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2022-07-22 13:05:10 »
Don’t put superglue anywhere near your penis. When I got my small cut near to my meatus the urologist was discussing things (stitches and the like) and I asked if he could just put glue on it to seal it up and he told me outright they wouldn’t do it because if glue got into my urethra it would seal up and go into pretty much everything that makes your penis work causing major issues and complicated surgery. So not a good idea lol