Poll

Has a doctor ever commented on your retracted foreskin? If so, what did they say about it?

Yes
22 (13.3%)
No
143 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Doctor commenting on retraction?  (Read 21981 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Doctor commenting on retraction?
« on: 2018-05-28 19:42:24 »
I'm just wondering if anyone's doctor has commented on their retracted foreskin. I have an appointment with my doctor coming up soon, and I was wondering what to expect, if they'll say  anything to you regarding your foreskin retracting.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline cromwell22

Re: Doctor commenting on retraction?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-29 09:34:13 »
I had my annual medical last Saturday morning and decided to stay skinned back. My doctor rarely asks me to pull down my underpants but this was one of those times! I expected a stony silence of a criticism but the doctor asked my why I was keeping my foreskin pulled back. I explained it was my own choice and felt quite comfortable. He nodded and wished me luck! At least he did not have to ask me to pull back so he could check my glans!

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-06-10 16:42:08 »
My doctor told me it's completely normal to be pulled back as long as i enjoy it.

He told me that "It's not a bad thing to like being pulled back all the time neither a bad thing to be pulled over, it's a matter of preference"

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-06-18 13:01:26 »
No, they didn't i wish they would  ;D
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-06-18 13:51:46 »
I recall on the old Yahoo group someone raised this topic. One guy replied and said not only did his doctor approve, but told him that he was pulled back also and thought it was something to be recommended.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-06-29 15:58:50 »
Interesting Pelagian! The doctor recommended it? Wow, that's not what I'd expect. But that's awesome!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-07-06 13:13:36 »
Interesting Pelagian! The doctor recommended it? Wow, that's not what I'd expect. But that's awesome!

Well, that's what the guy said! It stuck in my memory for that reason.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline jimbob

« Reply #7 on: 2018-09-02 13:34:22 »
never my regular gp but it was a (female) Urologist who suggested & showed me how to do this after I complained of a tight foreskin.

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-10-22 20:22:49 »
I have been at the urologist today for checkup. The only thing he commented was the size of my enlarged prostate, no word regarding retracted foreskin.   :(

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-10-25 14:03:07 »
As a teenager, I was definitely afraid to go to my doctor while retracted.  My doctor was a woman, and she always retracted the foreskin to check, but I was too nervous to enjoy it at the time...as I now would.

Offline retractedrich

« Reply #10 on: 2018-10-27 16:50:52 »
Went for a health check the other day which included an examination for testicular cancer. The doctor did not comment at all.

Offline Keith

« Reply #11 on: 2019-03-18 21:36:37 »
My partner has regular eMedicals and has been asked a few times

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #12 on: 2019-03-19 23:36:45 »
What's an eMedical?

Offline themim

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2019-04-20 15:32:56 »
At my last general checkup I finally went in with my foreskin fully retracted, partly because it was with a new doctor who I hadn't seen before. My skin stayed back completely until she started the testicular exam. When she lifted my penis out of the way the skin slipped forward slightly over my glans. She looked surprised for a second and said "oh I didn't know you're actually not circumcised." I asked if it was okay to have the foreskin peeled back all the time and she said absolutely, as long as it didn't cause any discomfort or irritation. She sounded very friendly and said that it would likely be more hygienic that way because of the way bacteria reproduce under the foreskin, and that uncircumcised men are more prone to penile cancer if they don't maintain good hygiene. I told her it definitely made cleaning easier and she said that's good. She pulled the skin back fully as she was checking my glans and when she let go it was still rolled back behind the head. We were talking about something else as I started dressing and I felt the skin slide forward a bit since I had been soft this whole time. Before I pulled my boxers up I retracted it quickly all the way while she was still looking.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2019-04-21 05:23:13 »
That sounds like a fun experience...I hope that you enjoyed it...