Poll

Has a doctor ever commented on your retracted foreskin? If so, what did they say about it?

Yes
22 (13.3%)
No
143 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Doctor commenting on retraction?  (Read 22219 times)

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
Re: Doctor commenting on retraction?
« Reply #30 on: 2022-04-11 21:04:15 »
so at the age of 10-11 years, I had already worn my foreskin retracted at times. At 11, I had a youth examination at the doctor. When I took it off, my foreskin had covered the glans. The doctor examined me in general and also my penis, he pulled back my foreskin a few times and left the glans uncovered. When I got dressed again he told me to push the foreskin forward again, he had forgotten, normally this would happen on its own, but mine was probably a little tight.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline stephan29

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2022-04-22 22:39:38 »
When I was a little boy, my doctor told me to pull my foreskin back often. Or I should leave them behind longer

Offline baremountainman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2023-01-10 00:42:34 »
A urologist told me to stop doing it.

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #33 on: 2023-01-10 00:43:25 »
A urologist told me to stop doing it.

Did he give a reason?

Offline baremountainman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2023-01-10 01:00:15 »
Test123 He said it could lead to swelling and paraphimosis. This was about 20 years ago and my foreskin was tighter and I was retracted for a month after a bout of yeast/balanitis. It looked like the shaft was thicker than usual to me over time. He was a little concerned so I stopped retracting. Things have changed after 20 years. My foreskin must be loose enough to not constrict my penis but tight enough to stay behind glans. Also, I'm much less sensitive into my third week and feel circumcised during the day and I stay retracted when sleeping and after sex and masturbation.