Poll

Has a doctor ever commented on your retracted foreskin? If so, what did they say about it?

Yes
22 (13.3%)
No
143 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Doctor commenting on retraction?  (Read 21963 times)

Offline jimbob

Re: Doctor commenting on retraction?
« Reply #15 on: 2019-06-18 14:45:54 »
I actually had a urologist (Female) who showed me how to do this several years ago ( before I knew of this site) I saw her originally for a urinary infection & she noticed my foreskin was tight & I asked if she recommended circ. She said no, try this first!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: 2019-06-18 18:04:48 »
I actually had a urologist (Female) who showed me how to do this several years ago ( before I knew of this site) I saw her originally for a urinary infection & she noticed my foreskin was tight & I asked if she recommended circ. She said no, try this first!

Wow, that's cool :)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #17 on: 2019-06-19 00:01:32 »
That is cool!

I don't think I've had a doctor see my dick since I started... shit, I don't think a doctor has seen my dick since my high school physical. ;D

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2019-06-24 21:32:51 »
I don't think a doctor has seen my penis since I started retracting. I always go covered, because I have the feeling most doctors here in France frown upon anything "circumcised" - I don't want another lecture about paraphimosis ... But so far they never checked.
Interestingly enough I had a doctor check down there in the 90's ... but that was in the US of A, and he couldn't suppress completely a small hint of disgust on his face  ;D I guess he didn't see a shriveled foreskin very often. That made my day  ;)

Offline Uncutdad

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2021-09-07 19:52:33 »
I visited urologist, ended up needing a catheter, when he went to pull skin over head it wouldnt stay, he  tried a few times, I started to swell, the young nurse had odd look, she may never have seen foreskin. Finally the doc said well i guess it has a mind of its own, i said yes it has a mind, thats why they call it the little head i guess.

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2021-09-17 17:46:44 »
Wow. How did I miss this thread. LOL

The doc? Well let's see. When I was a kid I had this old ass 80+ yo that used to berate mum for not getting her boys cut. He even once said that he didn't know how pops could live with himself. He was a war vet himself so he didn't mind throwing his weight around. He was always very hard on her over my dick. Eventually we just stopped going to see him and we moved on being a military brat I've seen more "family docs" then most I suppose. Lucky some may say..

It somewhat amazes me that during that journey those old fucks never once took the time to actually check my foreskin and glans out. If they would have they would have realized my glans weren't revealing itself and the skin was not pulling back at all. Just a little pee hole. It was awful thinking back.

Then in my early teens. I guess around 14. I went into town and went into a clinic and seen a doc there. By this time I had known there was something wrong. The doc tried to retract the skin and looked at puzzled at first and then said "well, I guess we'll just cut it off - no harm done." Sure I used to cum but it was from rubbing the foreskin. Never ever seeing or touching the glans.

I left the clinic with an appointment for the next week with a parental slip to be signed and to how much money to pay for the procedure. I never took that appointment. I worked on it after that. Relentlessly to slowly, gradually, encourage the skin to stretch, and get over the head. It was hell and painful. I made sure to not push it too much and it took what feels like a year now before I finally able to see my glans. And the smegma build up was bad. I remember the first time touching the glans. It hurt like hell. But then it felt good.

That summer I met a girl in the woods! We would sneak around to each other's camps at night. And play around with each other. It was a group effort to get my skin back. She was so gentle and sweet. Sweet 16. She'd use her little fingers and glide them up under the skin and slowly eek the skin up. I think she was more successful than I was. As those raging erections would happen I could feel the skin starting to stretch. It was quite a feeling.

She liked to keep my skin back for long periods of time. One night she gave me a great BJ and then we fell asleep together. I woke up and her hand was on my dick and the skin was still back. She said she thought I should try keeping it like that and see if we could play the night next without having to deal with the tight foreskin - bingo.

That was 20+ years ago. The rest was history as they say. Keeping the skin pulled back just made sense. And the more I did it. The better the situation became. No knife needed. My sex life has been amazing and I've been with some amazing girls.

Now what does this have to do with a doctor's visit?

Well back to that. Since that time I've walked into any clinic and dropped my drawers in pride. Confident.

Without giving away too much info. After one trip to the ER. This wicked hot GP invited me back to her clinic after hours for some fun - she was married at the time. She said she LOVED my dick. I picked her up right off the floor. She was such an amazing fuck. She thought it was ballsy to walk around pulled back. All the uncut men she sees crying about their uncut dicks - she's like do something about it then? I drip just thinking about it.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #21 on: 2021-09-21 19:47:35 »
Wo great story Dude101, must have been hella sex life ^^

As for me, this Thursday I'm getting a vasectomy and will remove any rings or tools, hoping that after 3 months my skin will stay pulled back during the surgery (full anaesthesia).
Maybe the surgeon will notice and I would be glad to explain him how greatly can pulling back resolve a lot of problems instead of cutting !
Also I had a frenectomy once and hoping he will accept to cut a tiny bit of skin hanging above my urethra, just bothering me aesthetically.

Offline Unctboy2

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2021-10-19 04:49:54 »
My backside taken in x-ray(3y ago)...and taken allround pelvis(cycle acident) i go x-ray normal "pulledback".After pic.i hav to go Doc.first pic looking x-ray nurse and i ,i looking how glans showing brigth...and i think nurse looking that too...doc dont said nothing about it,put it was quit sure i was full pulledback.lol

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #23 on: 2021-10-20 12:29:23 »
As I’ve said elsewhere on this forum, I have never had a comment or raised eyebrow.

A few years ago I had to have LDR brachytherapy for prostate cancer. This involved placing radioactive ‘seeds’ directly into the tumour. They went in through the perineum, so close enough!

When I came round everything had been put back exactly as I left it! I was catheterised, and when the nurse removed the tube next day she actually held my (still exposed) glans as she did what she needed to do, without comment (maybe just a smile).

I’ve shaved for years and years, and that has never been commented on either.
Ben Twilley

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2021-10-20 13:06:11 »
Not had a doctor say anything.
I think they see far to many odd things to worry to much about me being pulled back.
I did however get a comment from the piercer who did my PA.
When talking about after care, she said that as I kept my foreskin pulled back it would help.
And she thought it looked much better like that.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #25 on: 2021-10-21 20:10:55 »
Well as for me I underwent a vasectomy one month ago. Before it I removed my ring, not that I lured for discretion but it is not a sterile thing and would not want a nosocomial infection !

Two weeks later I needed to see my urologist for some bruises and I kept my ring. He was very surprised, somewhat shocked ... He didn't know what it was. I explained it to him and he got it (hope it will trigger something in him, arouse his curiosity), hoping he will advise patients for this rather than drugs and surgery for being too quick in bed :)

He only advised me to be carefull no to put something too tight around the neck to avoid bedsores and complications.

Offline Cut893

• NSFW Access
  • Had a very long loose foreskin
« Reply #26 on: 2021-12-04 21:54:23 »
On a slightly different note, when I was examined by our company doctor she commented on my circumcised dick and asked why it wasn’t on my medical records.
Love a bared head

Offline caveman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2021-12-24 01:48:09 »
I had a prostate reduction done using the Rezum procedure. They put in a catheter at the time, five days later I had the catheter removed. But after that any urine getting caught between the foreskin and the glans would burn. So I actually pulled back on the way home and what a relief. A couple days later when I went in for a follow up visit I mentioned it to the doctor, he asked to see it because he was concerned about infections or swelling, there was none so that was the end of it. Except for a urine analysis, that was negative so it was just the leukocyte in my urine causing the problem. Evidentially that will go away as it heals. I have been retracted the last 6 weeks just to keep the burn down. Which normally I only do part-time because of sensitivity loss. But except for a concern about swelling the urologist was fine with it.
caveman

Offline Friend

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2022-01-05 07:04:12 »
I just went to the doctor and saw my penis retracted. He said nothing, so I told him I have been retracting 24/7 for a couple of monthes. He said it was ok, and that it was more higenik and avoids balanitis.
Didn't mention anithing against it.

Offline uncutagain85

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2022-03-13 10:59:10 »
Only once  - I had to have an emergency appendectomy and when I woke up, they had placed a catheter in my penis. The foreskin was over it, but when they removed the tube - they retracted it back. I hadn't retracted and cleaned for a few days due to the surgery and the nurse mentioned "you have a long foreskin so you need to retract to prevent smegma.". It was kinda weird as I knew that, and was obviously unable to clean normally in the hospital.