News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sexuality and Foreskin Retraction

Started by Rlewin, 2014-11-29 04:17:05

Previous topic - Next topic

What's is your sexuality if you retract

Gay
Straight
Bi
Other

glanscover

My take on seeing the cock/dick/penis of other guys lies with the sexual part of imagining what female lookers are seeing, thinking and
desiring.  I fantasize about the times that my cock was exposed to the eyes of a female in my presence.  Their
gaze, touch; so much told by the expression on their face, their eyes locked on my cock,
how they touch, stroke, squeeze, rub and question things happening, such as precum leak.
I enjoy them reaching into my pants, lifting my balls, bouncing them lightly, asking
questions about their current state of hang, etc.

But, as far as me being sexually aroused seeing another's penis/cock, not happening, although,
I do admire them for their appearance, how they compare with other, size, etc. 

knowmore123

Actually smooth retraction is very important for enjoyable intercourse. you can not insert penis in vagina unless your foreskin pulled back comfortably.

glanscover

I am str8, single, 73 years old.  I enjoy looking at other cocks when they are
in the situation of being admired by a female.  It helps with my jerking session
when I see a woman attracted to a cock, jerking it, licking it, making it cum.

I can relate to that situation, remembering my younger days, mostly before
i was married. (all that ended after the honeymoon)

Resqdave

I am straight, but definitely enjoy looking at other guys cocks and do get aroused by it.   I love women and everything about sex with a woman.   I can't imagine intercourse with another man, but sometimes I think I could go for mutual masturbation and have definitely wondered what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth.   I've been involved in a couple of MMF threesomes and never done anything with the other guy, but sometimes our cocks would touch and it was a great feeling.

Uncut_soldier

Quote from: Resqdave on 2016-11-03 13:56:13
I am straight, but definitely enjoy looking at other guys cocks and do get aroused by it.   I love women and everything about sex with a woman.   I can't imagine intercourse with another man, but sometimes I think I could go for mutual masturbation and have definitely wondered what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth.   I've been involved in a couple of MMF threesomes and never done anything with the other guy, but sometimes our cocks would touch and it was a great feeling.

Check out the Tumblr page "Fuck Yeah Friendly Fire". You'll thank me later :)

Kylar

Quote from: Uncut_soldier on 2016-11-08 04:08:31
Check out the Tumblr page "Fuck Yeah Friendly Fire". You'll thank me later :)

Haha that's an amazing blog title :D

Maxl

I voted Bi but I´d like to explain this: Most of my sexual activities are with a fem. partner, however I like to do each other hand jobs with a male friend. Just hand jobs, not more. I like to see nice tits as well as cocks or a bulge in the pants.
So my personal definition regarding my sexual orientation is: hetero and a bit gay.

Uncut_soldier

Quote from: Maxl on 2016-12-07 18:47:11
I voted Bi but I´d like to explain this: Most of my sexual activities are with a fem. partner, however I like to do each other hand jobs with a male friend. Just hand jobs, not more. I like to see nice tits as well as cocks or a bulge in the pants.
So my personal definition regarding my sexual orientation is: hetero and a bit gay.

That was me until a few months back and I got into oral too. Couldn't help myself lol

Maxl

@Uncut_soldier
Well, life is colorful and many things can happen.......
Have fun, whatsoever you do !!

frenulum

I'm actually surprised over a quarter of us are gay. Neat!

TipsOut

Straight all the way, but I like to see what others have. Mostly to see if they are cut or not since I feel like I'm in the minority. I grew up with so many guys that were circumcised that I've never been comfortable being exposed around other males. I've been trying to get over that since I've been keeping it pulled back and have even cut my frenulum.

wolf77

I feel similar to the previous poster, I'm somewhere between straight and bi. I have only been in relationships with women but I do enjoy playing with a nice cock. When I've been single I have enjoyed mutual oral and masturbation with guys from time to time, but that's as far as it ever went.

Kylar

Quote from: wolf77 on 2022-08-12 08:58:51
I feel similar to the previous poster, I'm somewhere between straight and bi. I have only been in relationships with women but I do enjoy playing with a nice cock. When I've been single I have enjoyed mutual oral and masturbation with guys from time to time, but that's as far as it ever went.

Bisexual and heteroromantic is a valid combination :)

wolf77

Yes, I think that describes me pretty well.  :)

wolf77

Just been thinking. If my current relationship goes the distance (looking good so far, fingers crossed) then the penis belonging to the last guy I met was the last one I'll ever get to play with. Other than my own of course. A rather sobering thought! I got the insomnia blues...