Author Topic: Tight ring when retracted  (Read 3960 times)

Offline Friedrib

Tight ring when retracted
« on: 2018-04-26 06:10:26 »
Hi all,

I'm worried about a tight ring behind the head when I'm retracted, please see photos attached, it's the ring closest to the shaft.

I think it looks pretty bad when soft but even more so, I'm wondering about the medical side of things when keeping things in this state 24/7?

Note: I'm able to stay retracted without any effort just by pulling back - it's possibly due to this ring.

Thanks for any advice!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Tight ring when retracted
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-26 07:43:39 »
If it doesn't actually strangle your cock then you should be fine.  Does it puff up after a while in this position? Does it block the blood flow from your glans?

Offline Mafik13

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-26 11:40:12 »
Meybe you  have a slight phimosis. warm it in the hottest water u can take in  ur penis for few minutes and then try to stertch it. i've sterched that way my phimosis and i was even unable to roll back when soft. The best way to do it during bath in  really hot water. but if it isnt swollen u should be fine.
How does it look when you pull foreskin closer to the base.

BTW. Hello everyone on this forum.

Offline Friedrib

« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-26 16:51:50 »
Hi Kylar and Mafik13, thanks for the feedback!

When I pull the foreskin closer to the base, the area where the ring used to be is coloured pink, as shown on the attached picture.

I don't get the impression that it puffs up more than what is already visible and the blood flow to the glans is ok (a pale pink when soft). So I'm guessing it's alright, but maybe by a close margin?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2018-04-26 17:30:52 »
Yeah that does look like a slight phimosis.  But I guess it's big enough not to cause problems.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-04-28 23:30:30 »
I wear my ring just behind the corona. Have you tried that?

Offline Friedrib

« Reply #6 on: 2018-04-29 08:07:11 »
Hi Cavalier,

I'm actually not wearing any ring or other device. However, I don't think it would make any difference in my case.

It's not getting worse and after the feedback I received I think I'll leave things as they are. 5 days & counting :).