Author Topic: Band Aids  (Read 4719 times)

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
Band Aids
« on: 2014-11-24 01:41:37 »
Recently I had the idea of using band aids for foreskin retraction. I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of it but it is  a very good method. Band aids are relatively cheep and durable. To put it on first I would become 100% erect. This way it doesn't cover the frenulem. Be sure not to put it on to tight.Then wrap the band aid over behind the glans. This way even when flaccid the skin won't go over the head. I recommend getting water proof band aids so that the can last longer. The should be changed by at least every three days. Good luck!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Band Aids
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-24 08:20:51 »
My experience was that unless I stick the sticky thing (in my case, adhesive tape rather than bandaid) to itself, it'll disengage as soon as it gets wet.  Penis size changes due to erections don't help either.

So I wonder if bandaids would remain so long...

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
Re: Band Aids
« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-26 00:36:05 »
If you put the band aid on while your erect then you won't have to deal with it being to tight. But I see what you mean with its durability. I use waterproof band aids theay you can but at the store and the normaly don't come of till after at least 2 days.