Author Topic: Time being skinned back  (Read 26875 times)

guest118

Time being skinned back
« on: 2014-11-16 09:28:03 »
So I've been skinning back on and off for a long time. I generally go a week or two before i skin it forward again.
One of the main reasons I seem to not be able to keep it going is a fear of damaging something by leaving the head out allt he time.
What time period have some of you been ding it for and have you noticed any desensitisation in the head?

My head is def not as smooth as it used to be so if I could get some clarification on others doing it for long periods of time I may be more inclinced to do it for longer periods / for good.
I love the head being out permanently it's why i always seem to do it on and off.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Time being skinned back
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-16 12:17:22 »
I do it on and off myself, for slightly different reasons though. I simply like it covered as well: it has a better smell then, it can get so nice and wet with precum, and so on... but keeping it pulled back feels and looks great...

guest152

« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-20 15:44:05 »
I've had it pulled back for a year now! Loving the feeling of bare head  8)

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-21 00:55:14 »
I've had it pulled back for a year now! Loving the feeling of bare head  8)
Willing to post pics?

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #4 on: 2014-11-24 08:41:13 »
I have been keeping mine back for must be 10yrs or more.  The head so dry and has hardened/rougher.  Either the skin no longer needs to stretch a bit to cover the head or the head has swollen a bit.  Either way, the combination works well and the skin stays back all the time and rubbing of the head feels great as I move, especially when commando.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-02-06 19:11:00 »
I do it on and off myself, for slightly different reasons though. I simply like it covered as well: it has a better smell then, it can get so nice and wet with precum, and so on... but keeping it pulled back feels and looks great...

I'm the same way now. I totally agree! I used to keep it pulled back permanently for about 15 years. Only when I'd go to the doctors I would cover my head again. Mostly so that the doc could get a chance to retract it. An awesome feeling having the doctor's hands retract it to examine the glans. Anybody else experience this?

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2015-03-06 03:00:12 »
Keeping it reatracted for about 2 years. Love the look and feeling.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #7 on: 2015-03-10 08:24:24 »
imagine your head and skin now dry, slightly rough and skin staying back all the time no problem, mine has stayed back for over 10years  :) yes it does look and feel great  ;)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2015-03-30 20:55:00 »
I have had my back for 15 years and it is dry, doesn't matter what i do, leave the skin forward for weeks, it still dry underneath, so it seems to have dried out my whole head
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline xing

« Reply #9 on: 2015-04-26 12:01:07 »
After on/off pulling back, I m skinning back continuously for 7 months straight. I thank you all for encouragement.
Glans are dried out, skin doesn't move forward unforcefully, masturbation is like uncut, and most important I m happy.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #10 on: 2015-04-26 19:29:01 »
Congratulations, xing ;D

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-09-11 12:55:34 »
For the guys that live skinned back for a long time (more than a year or so). Has your foreskin shrinked and/or can you still masturbate like a normal uncut person?
Thanks! :)

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-09-11 13:52:46 »
living skinned back more than a year.for me masturbation is the same.feels great living bare head  :)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-09-12 14:49:37 »
I have been keeping pulled back for getting on 2 years, the foreskin does move forward sometimes and does not want to stay back. Other times it stays back without any problems. I would definitely recommend pulling back. Cleaner and a great feel in my undies especially when I cycle. Still have some feeling in the head, but can masturbate for longer now.

Offline Pulledbackbelgian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-09-12 20:06:14 »
I've been keeping my foreskin pulledback for about 14 months now. The last 3 months with allmost no axcidental covering of the glans.
I can still masturbate like before pulling back and i can do It longer.
But i can now also masturbate with a bare head, the sensitivity is gone.
I don't see any negative things in being pulledback 24/7