News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

looks like being cut

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2018-01-28 17:40:19

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

Just been reading a post and the guy was talking about he wants a good ridge.  I know its difficult to decide it the head has flared, but the other day, whilst wearing underwear, I could see a prominent ridge, that if you didn't know, looks like I was cut. Has anyone else noticed that wearing underwear they look like they are cut
Love skining back and letting my head show

_yeah_

Yeah, but not super prominently. I have noticed that though. When wearing underwear and you didn't know if I was cut or not, it would look kind of look like I was.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

TapedStick

Guys I'm convinced that you can't tell from the ridge on the bulge in a dude's running shorts or underwear if he's cut or not. Whether I've got my skin back or forward, you see a pronounced ridge through the fabric. But it does build my curiousity about whether he's cut or not.

onyx99