Author Topic: Outdoor Activities and Sports with it Pulled Back  (Read 16549 times)

guest1081

Does anyone do any sort of outdoor activities or sports with it Pulled Back?  As I am wanting to see how you guys deal with it pulled back.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Outdoor Activities and Sports with it Pulled Back
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-24 02:39:42 »
I'm not really an athlete, but I do casually play various sports with my guy friends. I like baseball and hiking and I workout at a gym. Retraction isn't really a problem with any of that. Although many of these activities do tend to push the skin forward over the head, so I have to wear some sort of retraction aid while I'm doing the activity. For example, if I'm doing squats at the gym, the foreskin's gonna go forward, unless I'm wearing a ring, or some other device to prevent it.

guest1081

« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-24 02:41:50 »
So do u recommend to keep it back through any activity?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-24 02:50:00 »
If you're comfortable with it, sure. The more you do it, the sooner it will adapt and accept retracted as the new normal position. If that is your goal, then it is best to keep it retracted during as many activities as you can. Additionally, I have found that when you engage in some sort of strenuous activity, after you are done, your whole body goes into a relaxation mode. This includes the foreskin. So if you are retracted during exercise, your foreskin will tend to relax into the retracted position after your done. This helps promote adaptation to the retracted position.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-24 05:53:18 »
So jdm and everybody,

Have you ever been caught in a locker room by your buddies while retracted?  Ever had a comment or conversation? Just a curiousity.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-24 06:03:22 »
My method of keeping back means even whilst doing sport it  will stay back. Some people look at me and wonder if i am cut
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-24 07:21:00 »
Ever since I started retracting permanently I was keeping it retracted all the time no matter what I do.. this includes gym (when I have time for it) and my job which is construction and full of any sort of activities..
But as Jdm said sometimes the skin will try to roll over the glans so if I want to be sure it will not I put a ring or any method that will 100% keep it back :)
I simply like to feel it all the time :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline pfromcy

« Reply #7 on: 2018-01-24 10:22:00 »
I do all sorts of outdoor activities and sports, 50+ km walks, gym, hiking, running, cycling, building, gardening etc, while pulled back. Don't really think (or feel) about it

Offline retractedrich

« Reply #8 on: 2018-01-25 22:10:25 »
It was too sensitive for me to do initially until I found the spoon method. Now I can and do stay retracted during exercising at the gym.

I know I’m not the only person doing this. Just this morning I saw one guy return to the locker room for a shower after a work out and was already retracted when he got undressed.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-01-28 03:57:20 »
I stayed pulled back for a couple weeks using the tape back method and went to the gym a few times. There were a number of erections I needed to hide, especially the first week when it was so sensitive

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-02-04 07:31:59 »
UncutSoldier: Bro did you hide your taped dick when in the showers and lockerroom? I can only imagine the thoughts that would go through someone's head...

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-03-30 03:26:45 »
I found a good clear medical tape to use, you'd have to look pretty hard to tell. My one buddy who tapes back too said it's the only time I've looked cut while being (mostly) flaacid

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-03-31 08:18:08 »
Hi. Don't do sorts as such, do go swimming and work and do odd jobs with it back, no problem. it is back most of the time now, and is very comfortable like that It's just something you get used to. give it plenty of time. it's worth it.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-04-05 01:04:05 »
I spend my time 24/3 by using the spoon method by doing all type of sport activities since 7 years now.

Dunno. Feels like i was always like that. :)

Offline bryan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2022-04-04 08:15:56 »
I’ve been consistently pulling back for about 2 weeks now and my glans is drier with my foreskin being able to stay behind most of the time… except when I’m sitting down it always rolls forward. So yesterday I played tennis with my buddy, while being pulled back and I was so sensitive that I couldn’t even focus on my game. It was so distracting, also quite itchy that I had to adjust and roll it forward halfway. but I must admit I enjoyed it pulled back and it felt quite naughty and erotic. Gonna keep at it and looking forward to be able to pull back more consistently!