News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Outdoor Activities and Sports with it Pulled Back

Started by guest1081, 2018-01-23 16:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

lmea14

I can't imagine mine being able to stay back throughout entire sporting activity by itself.

Johnscot

I like to tape back as far as I can when I'm doing something physical, to get maximum drying and friction.

If I'm wearing jeans I'll go commando so my glans are rubbing against the rough fabric.

I love the desensitising effect this has.

marcelino

Same here as Johnscot, my glans is not sensitive now, only the corona gets me aroused.

For several weeks now I am focusing on my inner foreskin by keeping it as far as I can (tape, 3-holes-ring, wire ring, ...) and I am always going commando, not wearing underwear.

You feel so free it's awesome. Even when biking by -5°C, running in short 0°C, playing badminton, I do not feel the rubbing. In some sort, taping it back numbs the tip of the penis.

The best way ever to keep it back as far as possible is the 3-holes-ring but as it squeezes a lot your balls, you cannot wear it for more than 2 hours without having to move it a bit or it marks you skin and hurts. I kept it almost 10 hours straight and I had some nasty marks and sores ... Such a pity but it is wonderful to wear for sex !

headytimes

Been pulled back a couple of years now 24/7 and cycling, running etc no problem pulled back. It takes time but it's worth it.
Retracted since Summer 2016

PermanetlyBareKnob

My big sport is running.  Early on, I was definitely way too sensitive to keep my foreskin retracted while running, as it was very distracting and arousing, and would give me a constant erection.

Now that I'm permanent retractor, and my glans is accustomed to constant, direct stimulation, it's no longer an issue, and I'm not even consciously aware of my bare glans while running.

It took awhile, but it was totally worth it!

TapedStick

bryan,

I completely understand the distraction factor being pulled back while playing sports. I don't even try to do this that often. Bro if we ever have a "pulled back guys" gettogether, I think it'd be fun and curious to try all taping it back, then playing various sports: soccer, basketball, even wrestling. So hard to concentrate. The struggle is real. Guys, is it just me and Bryan getting distracted?

Nivek

Definitely, the struggle is real. More so, the hyper awareness of being pulled back during sports. I pull back when swimming, and need to tuck the penis down, or else surely I will get a boner.

jdm

I just went swimming with the skin taped back. I didn't really notice it much during swimming, but I've gotta say, the texture of my glans feels really nice after spending a few hours in the chlorinated water! And the foreskin has really relaxed nicely into the pulled back position. I recommend trying it.

CuriousSkinner

I must say I struggle with this myself as well. It has got easier to walk pulled back, but even then after some time it gets almost painful so goodness knows what it would be like to run or do other cardio. I think it would be too distracting for me.

Swimming sounds like a good shout though, I might try that. Did you not find the netting of your trunks/shorts was painful on your glans? Or do you wear more of a speedo type thing instead?

4toA2

Quote from: TapedStick on 2018-01-24 05:53:18
So jdm and everybody,

Have you ever been caught in a locker room by your buddies while retracted?  Ever had a comment or conversation? Just a curiousity.

No, but that's a fantasy of mine at the gym!

jdm

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2022-09-04 16:54:58
...Did you not find the netting of your trunks/shorts was painful on your glans? Or do you wear more of a speedo type thing instead?
I wore trunks with netting. It felt fine to me. But I've been pulling back on and off for years. So my glans is pretty well adapted.

CuriousSkinner

Funnily enough I had a little go at it today, literally for a few minutes when I was done at the urinal and needed to walk back to the shower and other than being a little excited about it I seemed to cope ok. If anything the netting possibly supports things more. Perhaps my head has toughened up a little more than I gave it credit for! Although saying that I still dont think I could have done my whole sesssion like it like you guys, but still interesting.

Unctboy2

Running outdoor....wearing runningtights and by commando oc...or mountainbike tights on is best

TapedStick

I too have tried swimming pulled back. That chlorinated water does some weird things to your head and skin. I don't think I will swim pulled back all that often, as I don't want to lose sensitivity.

It's funny guys, I have a buddy who I've noticed is cut all high & tight like (weve never talked about our dicks). I was hiking in the deep woods with him, and he at some point mentionned he wished we were back at the vehicle so that he could put on a pair of under armour (we were in swim trunks). I asked him why would you need to change (it wasn't cold or anything). Long story short, his glans and whatever inner skin remnants he's left with were getting rubbed and chafed, and he was getting uncomfortable, on the way to being rubbed raw. This wasn't the first time this had happened either. He told a story of vacationing with a friend when he didn't bring any under armour and his dickhead was rubbing sore so bad he asked his friend's mom to drive him to pick up a pair of under armour. I guess somebody should start a #cutguyproblems thread. I guess under armour decreases the friction on my buddys dickhead.

I almost said the thoughts going through my head: "Well that wouldn't ever be a problem if you still had your foreskin!" But I somehow kept that to myself. Honestly I think this is one of the reasons we have foreskin. Anybody else have a similar story?

Nivek

Your buddy is so sensitive, poor guy! It's cool that you guys are  open and can talk about such stuff.