Author Topic: Outdoor Activities and Sports with it Pulled Back  (Read 6249 times)

Offline lmea14

• NSFW Access
Re: Outdoor Activities and Sports with it Pulled Back
« Reply #15 on: 2022-04-04 08:21:55 »
I can't imagine mine being able to stay back throughout entire sporting activity by itself.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2022-04-04 08:37:04 »
I like to tape back as far as I can when I’m doing something physical, to get maximum drying and friction.

If I’m wearing jeans I’ll go commando so my glans are rubbing against the rough fabric.

I love the desensitising effect this has.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #17 on: 2022-04-04 20:08:42 »
Same here as Johnscot, my glans is not sensitive now, only the corona gets me aroused.

For several weeks now I am focusing on my inner foreskin by keeping it as far as I can (tape, 3-holes-ring, wire ring, ...) and I am always going commando, not wearing underwear.

You feel so free it's awesome. Even when biking by -5°C, running in short 0°C, playing badminton, I do not feel the rubbing. In some sort, taping it back numbs the tip of the penis.

The best way ever to keep it back as far as possible is the 3-holes-ring but as it squeezes a lot your balls, you cannot wear it for more than 2 hours without having to move it a bit or it marks you skin and hurts. I kept it almost 10 hours straight and I had some nasty marks and sores ... Such a pity but it is wonderful to wear for sex !

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2022-04-05 16:09:14 »
Been pulled back a couple of years now 24/7 and cycling, running etc no problem pulled back. It takes time but it’s worth it.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2022-04-19 19:36:33 »
My big sport is running.  Early on, I was definitely way too sensitive to keep my foreskin retracted while running, as it was very distracting and arousing, and would give me a constant erection.

Now that I’m permanent retractor, and my glans is accustomed to constant, direct stimulation, it’s no longer an issue, and I’m not even consciously aware of my bare glans while running.

It took awhile, but it was totally worth it!

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2022-06-12 21:36:28 »
bryan,

I completely understand the distraction factor being pulled back while playing sports. I don't even try to do this that often. Bro if we ever have a "pulled back guys" gettogether, I think it'd be fun and curious to try all taping it back, then playing various sports: soccer, basketball, even wrestling. So hard to concentrate. The struggle is real. Guys, is it just me and Bryan getting distracted?

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2022-06-15 05:25:44 »
Definitely, the struggle is real. More so, the hyper awareness of being pulled back during sports. I pull back when swimming, and need to tuck the penis down, or else surely I will get a boner.