Author Topic: Method to keep skin at base of penis?  (Read 10439 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Method to keep skin at base of penis?
« on: 2017-12-29 20:55:31 »
I am trying to stay permanently retracted and keratinize both my glans and my inner foreskin. Are there any skinning back methods that train the skin to gather at the base of the penis instead of right behind the rim of the glans?
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Method to keep skin at base of penis?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-29 20:58:53 »
Other than taping I can't think of anything that could do that, and even that is a tad flimsy (hard to pull the skin towards the body at all times)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-29 21:01:32 »
Or, try the inverted fold, explained in one of soundsgreat's posts: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg61#msg61

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-30 03:18:39 »
In my experience the tape method has been very secure. However, I would not recommend it for training the skin to bunch up near the base of the shaft, because the way that the skin gets folded with the regular tape method, it doesn't really encourage the formation of deep wrinkles, which would server to keep the skin in that position long term. I would suggest either the liquid latex method, or an alternate tape method, which works just like the liquid latex method, but uses tape in place of the latex. These are really the only methods I know that could possibly produce the results you're aiming for.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-12-30 06:16:10 »
I want to form the deep wrinkles, cuz my ultimate goal is to have my foreskin back 24/7 with no assistance. The wrinkles  don't necessarily have to be at the base, I just want to keratinize the inner foreskin as well as the glans. I have started using the coin method and it works ok, but the coin method where you have the coin in the back worked better for me and it seemed to be a good method to stretch the frenulum (frenulum is on the short side and trying to make longer). Is the coin method/reverse coin method good for forming deep wrinkles? If not, what is best? Thank you all again for the responses!
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-12-30 09:54:44 »
I'm using a glans ring and that has the effect of pushing the foreskin back which might have the effect you're lookin for.

If your frenulum is pulling back maybe you should consider a tie?

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-30 13:05:16 »
My frenulum is on the slightly short side, but I don't think I'm at the point where I need to tie it. Plus, I am not one who gets along with needles well. I have been stretching the frenulum for a while now though. But thank you for the idea johnscot! But your suggestion about using a glans ring sounds pretty good. Does it help form the deep wrinkles?

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-12-31 01:52:11 »
using two rings together under the glans would be helpful?

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-12-31 06:32:00 »
That's a pretty good idea SilverHawk. Thanks!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-12-31 20:38:58 »
A glans ring should work to effectively keep the foreskin retracted behind the glans. Two glans rings will keep it retracted a bit further behind the glans, which may help to further stretch the frenulum and rigid band. Over time, this will encourage deep wrinkle formation at the place where the wrinkles form, primarily right behind the glans ring and along the middle of the shaft. The down side for you is that the ring, or rings, will be covering the inner foreskin, which will be less helpful for keratinizing that area. The liquid latex and tape methods are really the only methods I know which simultaneously promote wrinkle formation and expose the inner foreskin to encourage its keratinization.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #10 on: 2020-09-20 07:39:44 »
Hi guys, i have the same goals and for me works best just wrapping around a stripe of fabric as far as i want the first wrinkles.Under the fabric it is dry and smooth and it kinda pushes the skin up to the base.I wear 24/7 and like it.Give it a try :)

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #11 on: 2020-09-20 07:47:55 »
... alternate tape method, which works just like the liquid latex method, but uses tape in place of the latex...
Please jdm tell us about this method.Forming naturally looking wrinkles would be great instead of a neat unnatural straaight fold over the tape :)