News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

taping forwards..

Started by milfluva, 2017-12-24 14:34:45

Previous topic - Next topic

milfluva

Hi

Just wondered if any guys have tried the tape method, but instead of exposing the inner skin, pull the outer skin to the base of the Glans and tape , folding the inner skin under,  the resullt looks like a very Low Tight Circ, with just the head bare.

soundsgreat87

Huh! That sounds like a neat idea. I don't think it'd work for a grower though...

cavalier

Can you post a pic or a diagram to explain how you would do that?

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-12-24 19:01:11
Huh! That sounds like a neat idea. I don't think it'd work for a grower though...
yes thinking the same, love to see the implementation of this
Love skining back and letting my head show

SilverHawk

It's a nice idea! However i an thinking of the pain it may cause when you remove it!

milfluva

Hi ,

Well here is step 1.  Stretchy Fabric plaster all around , but leave 5mm of inner skin next to the Glans.

jdm

An interesting idea. I doubt that it's something I'd want to do on a regular basis. Might try it just on a lark. One of the things I like about the regular tape method is how you can squeeze that tucked section of skin down behind the outer tape, and get the lump as close to the base of the shaft as possible. I like it out of the way like this. But I don't think that would be possible with this reverse approach. If anything, you'd wind up with a lump just behind the glans. Not my preference.