Author Topic: Pulled Back Erotica?  (Read 45965 times)

Offline Gopherbear

• NSFW Access
Re: Pulled Back Erotica?
« Reply #60 on: 2021-05-20 18:07:21 »
Scotsguy, awesome work! Very hot. Especially given you being a Scot, any thoughts on a story going bare while kilted regimentally? I’ve tried it a few times and the feel of the wool on my head is... distinct (definitely not for a new retractor). I like that I’m bare to the air though. Keep up the great work!

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #61 on: 2021-06-13 23:45:23 »
Plz can someone add a story I know it sounds sad but I love listening to them the master /forced retraction ones are my favourite but I think that's my BDSM thoughts 😂😂😂

Offline belkinian

• NSFW Access
  • Fully retracted.Notice the papules on the corona.
« Reply #62 on: 2021-07-10 04:48:53 »
These are hot stories. I have been into having my foreskin pulled back ever since being young - read my posts - and have always wondered, surely I mustn’t be the only one!
This site is amazing, especially after reading these erotica posts.
I too would love to read any erotica with a bdsm theme which involves forced foreskin retraction, especially if there is phimosis involved, or just having the foreskin pulled back hard and tight - very tight back as a form of cbt, for instance.
Belkinian

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #63 on: 2021-07-11 18:19:35 »
Sorry for being away for a while guys. Been busy in real life haha

Below is a fantasy story set in the future. Hope you guys like it!

“New State”
========

The year is 2124. Europe’s countries have fallen and are now controlled as under one government, The New State. It is governed by The Council made up of elected residents from each Zone. There are 44 zones currently. After the fall of Europe some of the Zones residents broke into factions in an effort to fight back against The New State and their laws or “Protocols” as they are referred to. The New State have been in control for the past 3 years. The United Kingdom and Ireland are now known collectively as Zone 4. In 2123 The New State issued Protocol 251.

Protocol 251 states that all male residents of The New State attaining the age of 25 have 28 days from their 25th birthday to attend their local Hub to have their Clamp fitted. Failure to be fitted with a Clamp will result in the male resident being deported to Zone 66.

The Clamp is fitted to the males penis and is used to secure the foreskin in place exposing the males glans to ensure the highest rate of success for conception. The New State’s worker manual describes the Clamp as consisting of 2 circled rings, inner and outer. The outer ring consists of 2 halves hinged together at the same end. On each side of the halves there is a locking clasp which allows for locking with the inner ring. The Clamp is fitted/replaced yearly to comply with New State safety regulations.

Zone 66 is a man made country located within the South Atlantic Ocean that was built by The New State to “contain” any resident not complying with Protocols and found guilty by The High Court. Residents of Zone 66 have to fend for themselves and live off the land as The New State abandons residents there. Most non serious Protocol breaks are dealt with by way of money fine, The New State uses this method to put back into the Zones.

Adam lives in Zone 4 (Ireland), he celebrated his 25th birthday 9 days ago. He is the youngest of 3. He has an older brother Greig who is 31 and is fitted with a Clamp.

On the 9th day Adam attends his local Hub to have his Clamp fitted. He was nervous as his foreskin doesn’t really retract, all he could think about was “what if they rip it?”. When he’s erect his glans tip partially shows.

Adam stood there waiting at the desk, he was next in line. About 10 minutes later it was Adam’s turn to speak with the employee at the desk. He was asked for all his documents. Once the employee sorted through the documents he handed them back to Adam and informed him to attend at Area 1 in the building and wait to be called. He made his way to Area 1, which was a large seated waiting area. After a short wait another employee appeared and called Adam’s name. Adam followed the employee into an almost stainless steel clinical looking area with around 10 “beds” in a row.

Adam’s attention was drawn to a line of other males who were completely naked and laying down on a bed shaped contraption. At the end of one of the empty beds was a clear box. The employee led Adam to his allocated bed and told him to strip naked and place his stuff into the box provided. Adam did so and then lay on the bed.

A short time later employees came round the beds and started to strap all the males legs, arms and foreheads down. This was done to avoid any injuries when the procedure was done. A numbing cream was also applied to the penis to avoid unnecessary arousal when being fitted.

Adam lay there against the cool metal waiting on his turn to have the numbing cream applied. It was soon his turn. The employee smothered Adams cock in the numbing cream however his cock head still needed to be coated. The employee grabbed Adam’s girthy cock and slowly began retracting the foreskin, Adam felt his foreskin tighten around his cock head as it reached its usual retracted position. The employee kept pulling his foreskin back until Adam felt a “pop”. His rigid band slipped over his cock head and secured itself behind his very prominent ridge. Adam’s untouched pink cock head glistened under the bright industrial lights. The employee began coating his cock head. Adam winched in pleasure but couldn’t get hard because of the numbing cream, his buttocks clenching against the stainless steel bed as his arousal grew inside but the pleasure faded thanks to the numbing cream. Once the cream had the desired effect the next stage was the fitting of the Clamp. The metal beds had the ability to have the males legs separated to allow employees the greatest access to the penis. Around 20 minutes later Alex and the other males fitting was complete. They were then ordered to shower and get dressed, they were then allowed to leave. Adam knew he would have to return in a years time.

Kian lives in Zone 4 (Ireland). Kian is 26 years old and is a member of The Faction. He lives in a self sustained camp with other Faction members. Most Faction’s live off the land or use fake documents. Kian’s documents state he was fitted with a Clamp, he isn’t and has free use of his foreskin but avoids public nudity as its obvious that he isn’t Clamped which would mean if caught he would be abducted and taken to Zone 66.

7 months later, Adam meets Kian in a local bar. They hit it off. Laughing, sharing the same interests, liking similar drinks, etc.

Whilst on the dancefloor Kian leans in towards Adam. They hesitate. Kian stares into Adams green eyes. Adam stares back. As they lock eyes they embrace each others lips. Adam can taste the sweet cherry from the drinks they’ve been consuming. The end of the night comes. Adam invites Kian back to his place for “Coffee”…. Everyone knows there’s no Starbucks in The New State. This meant sex. Which meant Kian would need to be naked. He sensed he could trust Adam.

Adam and Kian stood there in the bedroom, kissing each other, grinding their bodies against one another. Slowly taking their clothes off. Kian was down to his boxers. He hesitated. Adam caressed Kians throbbing cock through his boxers. He slowly pulled down Kians boxers. Kians engorged vainey cock sprung from his boxers showing off his unclamped cock. Like Adams cock, Kian’s foreskin was tight when hard with a portion of his cock head being exposed.

Adam noticed this. He glanced at Kian. Kian stuttered trying to explain. Adam put his fingers on Kians lips. Kian stopped. Adam pulled Kian towards him grinding their bodies and throbbing cocks against one another. The pair fell onto the bed. Kian flipped Adam onto his front exposing Adams peached shaped bum. Kian lubed up Adams hole, grabbed his cock and slowly slipped his cock into Adam. Adam grunted in pleasure. His cock spilling precum onto the sheets.

Adam and Kian soon becoming lovers. Adam begins to question some of the Protocols. Adam soon decides to join the Faction with Kian. They both live in the camp together, off the grid but have their fake documents ready to use when in the Capital.

Kian told Adam about a Faction member who worked as an employee but defected and could remove Adams Clamp. Adam got his Clamp removed but his foreskin was used to being retracted so his cock head was permanently exposed. As a pact between Kian and Adam, Kian said he would keep his cock head exposed too after all, they were partners for life.

Adam kept his Clamp in his keepsake box as a reminder of the society that he never wants to be a part of.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #64 on: 2021-07-11 20:00:00 »
Another thought provoking literary masterpiece Scotsguy27!

Thank you for sharing.  :)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #65 on: 2021-07-12 22:49:17 »
We need more bro u are too good at this, i get life gets in the way but we need u here these story's are just tooooo good like bro pm me I wanna talk bout your creativity thanks again bro from all of us , we will be waiting patiently for the next one

Offline ewiz

« Reply #66 on: 2021-07-29 19:40:43 »
Based on true story. Mr X (20 yrs), Miss Y(20 yrs) and her younger brother Z went to camping in the mountains along with friends and siblings. At late night, almost everyone was drunk and almost passed out except X and Y who were still in their senses. It started raining so everybody started going back to their tents. Z started going to side for peeing but he was stumbling as he was drunk. So X and Y put him on their shoulder support and took him to pee. Y unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and retracted his foreskin to pee. By the time he finished peeing he was having an erection hence she was struggling to put it back in the pants. At it was raining so X and Y decided to keep it like that and all three came back to the tent. Z was almost passed out as they were back in the tent. Y was embarrassed and X was laughing. All three covered themselves with a blanket.

X: Your brother seems to have a sensitive organ. You should not have pulled back his skin.
Y: Why? It should be pulled to pee to keep it clean. I have seen my brother pulling back to pee and then cover it. It should also be cleaned while bathing.
X: So you like guys with cut skin.
Y: Not really but it should be clean all the time. Though I find it attractive to have exposed cock while it is erect. May be you should also maintain hygiene there.
X: I keep mine pulled back all the time.
Y: Really? Wow! So yours one remains clean and hygienic all the time. Ready 24 x 7 for action. Girls will like it.
X: Do all girls like exposed penis?
Y: Obviously, no girl in mood want to retract a guy only to find odor and white dirt.
X: Do you want to see mine? Let me show you.
Y: Aw its so embarrassing.

X pulled his pants down and took her hand and put it on his cock. She started to feel the exposed glans of the softie. She started to fondle it and then in no time it was fully erect. She then pulled her panty down. Both were now bottomless.

Y: Feeling about your cock has made me so wet.
X: Let me feel it.

X started rubbing her clit which made her release more lub. They were simulating each other. X  turned climbed over Y. Now he was between her legs hugging her and started mounting his cock to penetrate.

Y: Wait! I have not done this before. Let's not do it now.
X: But my balls are ready to explode and I want a release.
Y: I want a release too.

She then wrapped her legs around his waist and locking him and tightly hugged him.

Y: Now rub your cock head in my pussy crack.

X started rubbing his glans over her pussy simulating her clit and pussy hole very slowly. Both started moaning with pleasure. Y started oozing out fluid and curled her toes. She never had orgasmed like this. Her fluid made it extremely slipery. He could not bear any longer and released his cum on her pussy emptying his balls. He was releasing spurts after spurts. He never had cum so much. They started kissing each other.
Both were so tired that they felt asleep soon in each others arms.

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #67 on: 2021-09-05 01:30:01 »
Can someone please add another story to this

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #68 on: 2021-09-18 22:10:43 »
Scotsguy27 plz add your story's are sick or if anyone wants to try beat him we can vote who is the better author ( what I'm trying to say is someone plz add summin 😂)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #69 on: 2021-09-19 12:25:57 »
“Duine Lom”

Scotland. The year of our Lord 1721.

Cameron is 19 and hails from the wee town of Culross (pronounced coo-rus) near to one of the many ports along the river Forth. Cameron is the eldest son and is one of 4 boys in his family. He works as a labourer in the port unloading the boats that dock.

Rhuairidh is 18 and lives a few miles from Cameron in the village Kincardine. He is the youngest son and is one of only 2 boys in his family. His father owns a shipping company that imports foods and items from parts of the world.

It’s 4am and Cameron awakens from his slumber. He gets up trying not to wake his younger brothers. He rummages about looking for his work clothes. Once dressed and breakfast is eaten it’s time to leave. Cameron walks the narrow cobbled streets that are dimly lit by lanterns and ground scattered with fog from the Forth. He can feel the bristle of the cold air against his cheeks. He eventually reaches the port and begins his day.

At 7am that day Cameron is in the port when he catches glimpse of a boat docking. He see’s the boat bears the name “Duine Lom”. Gaelic for “Bare man”. The bell tolls signalling that it needs unloading. Cameron and the other men approach the boat ready to unload it’s cargo.

Whilst waiting at the gangway for the crew Cameron spots Rhuairidh standing there. Cameron and Rhuairidh lock eyes. For a moment they forget where they are. Rhuairidh walks down the gangway and into Port. Cameron makes his way onto the boat to begin unloading.

Later on that afternoon Cameron is walking in the middle of town on his way to collect clothes that his mother had handed in for repair for his younger brother. At this time he spots Rhuairidh looking in the window at a shop display. He approaches him and introduces himself. They soon get talking and end up in a local tavern.

Hours pass by and ale’s and whisky are consumed. It’s kicking out time. Rhuairidh makes his way home. Cameron head’s back home, knowing full well he is going to get an earful from his mother for being out late and not returning home with his younger brothers clothes like he was asked to. Cameron was clearly feeling brave after the whisky.

A few days later Cameron decides to head to Kincardine and check out Rhuairidh’s home town and hopefully bump into him. It was a 4 mile coastal walk looking over the Forth. About an hour and a half later Cameron arrives in Kincardine. It’s a small town bustling with horses and carriages, local farmers selling their produce and residents going about their business.

Cameron remembers Rhuairidh telling him he lives near the Mercat Cross. He eventually finds it. He also spots Rhuairidh. It must have been fate. The pair end up taking a walk in the nearby woodland.

There is clearly something between them, Cameron wants to hold Rhuairid’s hand but he his hesitant. Cameron looks at Rhuairidh. Rhuairidh looks at Cameron. Cameron reaches his hand out. Rhuairidh accepts and takes hold of his hand. After s short while they come to a stop in a secluded part of the woods near to a small loch.

Rhuairidh grabs Cameron’s hips and pulls him closer. Cameron feels Rhuairidh’s cock straining against him between their trousers which in turn makes Cameron’s cock start to become harder.

The pair embrace one another against a tree, locking lips, moaning and caressing each other’s bodies.

Rhuairidh pulls down Cameron’s trousers. Cameron’s thick, girthy cock bounces out towards Rhuairidh’s face. His pink virgin cock head dripping with precum. Rhuairidh’s eyes fixed on it. Cameron pushes his tip onto Rhuairidh’s soft lips. Cameron gasps in pleasure, he pushes his cock further into Rhuairidh’s mouth, letting out groans of ecstasy. Rhuairidh’s gagging only made him harder.

Cameron pulls his cock out of Rhuairidh’s mouth and tells him “Fuck Me!”. Rhuairidh and Cameron both strip naked. Rhuairidh flips Cameron around and bends him over. Cameron embraces himself against the tree. Rhuairidh uses his spit to lube up his cock and Cameron’s tight arse. Rhuairidh grabs his cock, places it onto Cameron’s soft peachy arse before slipping it between his cheeks and into Cameron. Cameron groans as he feels Rhuairidh’s cock enter him. He can feel that Rhuairidh has a large cock head that prominent ridge. Cameron’s not complaining as every time Rhuairidh thrusts its immense pleasure.

Rhuairidh’s thrusts get quicker and quicker as he approaches orgasm. As Rhuairidh gets closer he thrusts harder, pressing Cameron against the tree. Cameron can feel his hard cock rubbing and pressing against the bark, he too can feel an orgasm approaching. Cameron lets out a loud groan as he spills his cum onto the tree. As Cameron cums, his arse clenches which grabs hold of Rhuairidh’s cock and causing him to cum. Rhuairidh’s cock is milked as he unloads into Cameron. They embrace one another for a moment to rest. Rhuairidh’s cock softens and falls out of Cameron, followed by cum dripping out. Cameron grabs his underwear and cleans himself up. The pair get dressed. Rhuairidh and Cameron knew this must remain a secret between them.

Rhuairidh and Cameron would go onto meet each other for the next few weeks. Cameron had never seen Rhuairidh’s penis soft, their sexual encounters were always in the woodland and both were hard before clothing was removed.

It was now summer and the weather had improved greatly. It was arranged that they would have a lunch date and what would be more romantic than a sunny date in a Scottish woodlands next to a secluded loch? It was sorted. Rhuairidh and Cameron made their way to the loch with supplies in hand.

Whilst at the loch Cameron suggested going for a swim in the loch.  Rhuairidh was all for this however he had another secret he kept.

He wore his foreskin back, exposing his glans, hence the prominent ridge. Rhuairidh was lucky enough that he could simply pull back and his rigid band would keep his glans exposed.

Rhuairidh’s father had resided in England for some years for work and many of his father’s work colleagues were circumcised and as a result his father had pulled back in an effort to fit in, eventually staying retracted. A family tradition that Rhuairidh and his older brother continued.

Cameron undressed and exposing his uncut cock to Rhuairidh. Cameron’s cock was about 3 inches, girthy, his pink glans covered completely by his foreskin and thick pubes. Seeing this, Rhuairidh smiled to himself.

Rhuairidh undressed, Cameron watching. Rhuairidh’s cock was about 4 inches, average girth, his glans exposed and a deep shade of purple, his foreskin being kept in place by a tight rigid band. Cameron looked amazed, he had so many questions, he had never seen anyone with their glans exposed and soft. He only knew that when he was hard he could see his glans.

The pair entered the loch and frolicked about. Whilst in the loch Cameron asked Rhuairidh all the questions he had. Rhuairidh explained everything and even showed Cameron ways he could do it.

A few days later Cameron was in the house and decided to pull back. He tried doing it Rhuairidh’s way. He felt his rigid band pop into place exposing his pink glans. He made it the full day, he had a few erections throughout the day due to his underwear rubbing against it. Cameron continued to keep his glans exposed.

The next week Cameron met up with Rhuairidh, they went for a swim in the loch again. This time Rhuairidh noticed something different with Cameron. He was pulled back.

Rhuairidh smiled at Cameron. Cameron glanced at Rhuairidh. They both entered the loch.

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #70 on: 2021-09-19 22:16:01 »
And yet again scotsguy27 delivers brilliant mate I'll be waiting for another as soon as u can

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #71 on: 2021-09-20 18:00:17 »
I suspected scotsguy27 could deliver a great "breeches ripper" of a period piece. I wasn't disappointed!  :D

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #72 on: 2021-09-27 17:54:56 »

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #73 on: 2021-11-07 13:00:16 »
I’m off in December for a few weeks, so I’ll try and get a Christmas themed story written. Does anyone have any suggestions they might like for future stories?

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #74 on: 2021-11-10 22:42:16 »
Scotsguy bro I can't wait for the next story pls post 1 or 2 as soon as possible so I have something to read I can't find the sort of erotica anywhere else does anyone know where I could find stories like this