Author Topic: Pulled Back Erotica?  (Read 45937 times)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Re: Pulled Back Erotica?
« Reply #45 on: 2021-03-02 15:40:42 »
Got bored this afternoon so ended up writing this. Hopefully you guys like it. Its not too raunchy as I tried to focus on making the decision to go “public” with having a bare glans.

Ben was the youngest of 2 with Jack being a few years older. They had an average upbringing and were close to one another. Their parents were pretty average as well, with one exception, the nudist holidays. Ben had been on plenty of holidays with his family before but this one felt different.

Friday morning they arrived at their log cabin, Ben’s mum left the car and quickly went to inspect the place as she was a stickler for making sure things were perfect. Jack and their dad started unloading the luggage and bags whilst Ben got out and looked at the surrounding view before grabbing his stuff from the car and heading inside.

Next again day it was time to get up and get ready. Ben woke up in his bed with the sun shining in through the window. He could hear his mum and dad up and about talking about the day. Being at the cabin meant clothes weren’t needed so Ben got up and got ready before heading to the kitchen to grab breakfast.

Jack soon emerged from his room and joined the rest of the family in the livingroom. Ben was sitting on the sofa when Jack joined them which gave him quite the eye-full when Jack walked in. Jack was the one that got the “good” genes being 6ft 1, muscular with a larger cock than Ben that was cut. Ben wasn’t the runt of the litter by any means he was just under 5ft 10, athletic build and an uncut cock about 5 inches. Ben wasn’t ashamed of his body but always felt a bit jealous of Jack in the cock department. It took Ben a moment to realise that he was fixated on Jack’s cock infront of the family, he could feel pressure in his cock building which made him snap out his daze.

Ben has always been fascinated by shapes of cock heads and liked the feeling of a bare head when back at his house but his family had never seen him pulled back as he’d always pull forward when in a family setting, not even Jack had seen him pulled back.

Fast forward a few days and Ben had been thinking about just pulling back one day and seeing what would be said to him. During the time there Ben had seen a fair few cocks that were retracted and nobody battered an eyelid.

One morning Ben woke up and decided that he’d go for it and pulled back his foreskin to reveal his perfect shaped purple head that glistened in the sun from the window. Ben felt good about life that day. He could be who he was.

Ben walked into the kitchen, he felt the air breeze against his cock head which gave him a rush, whilst making his breakfast he heard Jack coming into the kitchen. Ben was facing away from Jack and it was now or never to see what the first reaction would be. Ben turned round towards Jack and made his way to the table. Jack caught sight of Ben’s bell-end staring him in the face. Ben could see that Jack was slightly aroused at this sight which made Ben smile to himself.

Jack and Ben were sitting having breakfast together when Jack stated “So, is this a thing then?”. Ben knew exactly what he was talking about. The pair discussed Ben’s cock with Jack giving him brotherly advice about having a bare cock. Ben was nervous about his parents seeing him but Jack assured him everything would be fine. Later that day their parents came back to the cabin after being out most of the morning.

Ben was sitting on the sofa with Jack watching a Netflix series, they had pretty much wasted the day watching TV. Ben got up to grab more cans of juice from the fridge when his dad seen his bare cock head, which raised an eyebrow.

Next day they had a day out together and nothing was said by his mum, dad or anyone. Ben felt good and was proud to show off his bare cock. The rest of the holiday Ben remained bare and was loving the feeling of being exposed.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #46 on: 2021-03-02 20:02:28 »
Well done, good contribution!

Keep them coming… I'm sure there's a sequel to this story…

Offline Felipecut17cm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #47 on: 2021-03-03 17:42:47 »
Excellent idea.  I would like to read those erotic stories.
 :) :) :)
The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #48 on: 2021-03-08 16:52:26 »
I’m off work for a few days and some readers seem to like my stories, what would folks views on one focused on being pulled back mixed with some bdsm?

Offline Mana K

« Reply #49 on: 2021-03-09 06:25:23 »
Yup - sounds hot !

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #50 on: 2021-03-09 17:59:10 »
Hi guys, hopefully you’ll like this one. Took me an hour to come up with it. Took some fantasy and mixed it with real life experience haha

Sub KJ was 25, slightly under 6ft, stocky build with broad shoulders, short dark hair, piercing green eyes with a girthy 6 inch uncut cock. He was also not so adventurous when it came to his sexual experiences. Sub KJ was about to experience something entirely new....

Sub KJ found himself standing in what appeared to be a waiting room but this would be anything further than a dentist’s waiting room. About 10 minutes later Master arrived and ordered Sub KJ into the room. This was all new for Sub KJ and he didn’t want to disappoint so hurried quickly in with Master closing the door behind him.

Master ordered him to take his clothes off as all new Subs need to be inspected. Sub KJ took his clothes off but hesitated when he was in his boxers. “Everything...” Master said in a calming voice whilst looking at Sub KJ’s girthy cock pressing against them. Sub KJ cautiously slid them down. Master ordered him to retract his foreskin so that he could see what type of head was underneath. Sub KJ slid back his foreskin back revealing his pink bulbous helmet. “I see Sub doesn’t use his cock much”. Sub KJ knew it was true, he’d had sex only a handful of times and would wank once a month at most. “We’ll need to change that” stated Master. “From now on whilst I’m your Master you’ll stay exposed”. Sub KJ nodded. Master reminded him “Sir!”. “Yes Sir” Sub KJ replied. Master then lead him over to a contraption that looked like it was around when King Arthur was alive. Master strapped him in.

Sub KJ was placed on all fours with his hands and feet restrained against the wooden frame. His peachy bum exposed in all its glory with his bare glans being visible whilst his tight ball sack covered his shaft. Sub KJ waited, feeling the air rush over his body, waiting on Master. He seen him walking around infront then went behind him. There was silence. Nothing happened.

Before Sub KJ could try and look behind him, THWACK! Master’s wooden paddle had sent a warm shudder up his bum. He was startled, then another and another. Sub KJ could feel his cock growing as it pressed against the wooden frame. Master kept using the paddle which caused Sub KJ to precum so much that the frame was now wet and it gently massaged his swollen pink glans causing Sub KJ to moan in pleasure.

Noticing this Master said “Oh you’re not getting away that easily”, he stopped the paddling and started focusing on Sub KJ’s cock which by now was ready for milking. Master would release Sub KJ’s built up pressure but only by giving Sub KJ’s swollen glans what it desired, total pleasure.

Master caressed Sub KJ’s glans over and over until Sub KJ couldn’t take any more as his cock started pulsing and cum started leaking out like a tap. Sub KJ groaned in acceptance as he lay against the frame exhausted. Master unlocked him, cleaned him up and then placed a cock cage on him, leaving his glans bare. Master told him “You’ll stay like this until next month when you’re ready for you’re next milking”.

Sub KJ done his first month and at first it was uncomfortable and a reminder that he didn’t own his cock. After a few months Sub KJ seen Master’s cock for the first time and was amazed as Master even kept his glans exposed. A year later Sub KJ moved on from Master and wasn’t caged anymore. KJ had kept his promise to master and lived life with his glans exposed. As a result of doing this his glans was more prominent, everytime KJ caught glances of his cock head he smiled and was reminded of the journey Master put him on.

Offline Mana K

« Reply #51 on: 2021-03-10 05:13:13 »
Hot bro ! Nice work !!

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
« Reply #52 on: 2021-03-10 17:45:34 »
Hi guys, hopefully you’ll like this one. Took me an hour to come up with it. Took some fantasy and mixed it with real life experience haha

Definitely made me hard. Wonder how much of it came from real experiences. ;D

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #53 on: 2021-04-18 15:19:37 »

I was wondering the same!  ;D

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #54 on: 2021-04-22 13:42:13 »

To answer that question....  ::)

I’ve been someones submissive before (I have a thing for it). I’ve never been in a cock cage though.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #55 on: 2021-04-22 14:32:13 »
To answer that question....  ::)

I’ve been someones submissive before (I have a thing for it). I’ve never been in a cock cage though.

well . . . not yet anyway!  ;D

Offline acheilidh

• NSFW Access
  • Greetings to all.
« Reply #56 on: 2021-04-29 13:19:50 »
well . . . not yet anyway!  ;D
First time for everything.
Been retracted since 1976

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #57 on: 2021-04-29 14:10:14 »
Afternoon,

I know people enjoy reading my stories but I'll be stopping for a bit as I'm trying to abstain at the moment and don't want to trigger myself whilst writing a paragraph lol

I'll be back writing soon though.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #58 on: 2021-05-17 20:45:53 »
Back at it with another story. I took my inspiration from the lavish Bridgerton parties.

"Bare Minimum Help Wanted":

Luke was skimming through the adverts in the local paper seeing what work was available as he was on summer break.

His eyes glanced across the pages when his attention was drawn to a small advert that simply read;

“HOUSE STAFF WANTED. BARE MINIMUM REQUIRED.” with an address below to attend if you were interested in applying.

Luke thought he may as well go for it as he’s nothing to lose and it’s a job that’ll pay. The next day Luke got himself dressed suitable for what he assumed would be an interview style meeting. Once he was dressed he made his way to the address with job advert in hand.

Luke eventually found the address on Google Maps after a quick drive about. The house was a large 3 storey mansion that looked a good few hundreds years old, surrounded by large acres of lawn and trees with a driveway that seems to go on forever.  At the end of the driveway there was a large fountain infront of 2 large wooden doors.

He parked his car and made his way over to the large wooden door. He seen a thick rope attached to a bell. He thought to himself “surely not?”, he pulled the rope which rang the bell. A few moments later a man dressed in very regal looking clothing opened the door and asked Luke why he was here.

Luke showed the man the advert he had cut out. The man looked at it, looked back at Luke then said “This way please”. Luke entered into the large reception area that boasted a large sweeping staircase with artwork on the walls. The man then led Luke down a grand looking corridor and into a room that was decorated in artwork with the only furniture being chairs lining the edges of the room. Luke seen that there was a few other men there. He thought “this must be the waiting area whilst we’re being interviewed”. Luke took a seat and began talking with the other applicants.

About 20 minutes later a few more men arrived and took a seat. A short time later, two men dressed in very regal clothes entered the room and closed the door behind them. They both had clip boards with them.

One of the men announced;

“Right chaps, you’re all here for an opportunity to work in this house for Madame. This house has a high standard that you’ll be expected to meet. Madame only wishes for the best.”

The other man turned to them all and stated;

“First part of the process is to check how suitable you all are to work in the House. Please remove all clothing, including underwear and place them in the baskets under your seats.”

Luke and the other men all glanced around at each other in a “WTF?” moment. Some of the men left the room. Some started to undress. Luke wasn’t ashamed of his body and got naked. After this part of the process there was about 10 men left.

The two well dressed men announced that when they called your name you were to step forward for inspection. Luke stood at his chair and watched as one by one men went up and were inspected. After a few moments observing Luke noticed that they were turning away men that were circumcised. Luke knew he was at least in with a chance then since he was uncut. Eventually his name was called.

Luke walked over to them and stood infront of them. The men took measurements of his arms, chest, waist, legs and surprisingly his penis. Luke wondered why they would need to measure his penis for his uniform… Luke was told that he had been successful and to go back to his chair.

The well dressed men then explained that if you were still in the room you had been successful. There were 4 left. They then told them that whilst at the House they would be provided with accommodation, food and their wages. Luke thought this was an ideal situation. Living in a grand house, free food and a wage. They were then led to their room.

Luke was lead into a shared dorm room for the House staff. He couldn’t help notice that they were all naked… with their foreskins pulled back.

Luke settled in and was putting some of his stuff away. He turned to one of the existing House staff members and asked why he had his glans showing. The staff member smiled and said “you must be new here”.

The staff member went onto explain how Madame admires the male form and that is why it is only male staff and they must always have their glans on display for Madame when working. He went onto explain that Madame had guests visit and how she puts on extravagant events for her friends and associates and that House staff are always working at them. He then explained that Madame uses the House staff’s glans to display how much service they have. If its red/pink you’re new and if it’s darker or fading you’re an experienced member of staff.

Luke was taken aback by this but thought it’s just the same as being a naked butler…except his penis is there for all to see.

Fast forward to the next day and it was Luke’s first day on the job.

Luke got up, showered and ready for the day. All new staff members would have an experienced staff member work with them for the first month. Luke was paired with Charlie. He was about 30 years old and had been working at Madame’s for just over 4 years. Charlie told him what would be expected of him at the dinner party and that he needed to pull back his foreskin. Luke pulled back his foreskin then him and Charlie went to help set up the dining room for the party.

Whilst Luke was moving furniture and arranging things he noticed that his glans was covered. He went to Charlie and asked him how he kept his back all day. Charlie told Luke to follow him. The pair went into the kitchen of all places. Charlie’s penis has become accustomed to being exposed and his curved bell shaped glans held his foreskin behind and in place. Charlie explained to Luke that when he started out he used something called the “Spoon Method” to keep it exposed. Luke was confused at the idea and Charlie told him he would do the spoon method and then teach him after work.

Luke and Charlie went back to sorting out the dining room. Roll on 7pm and it was show time.

Guests started arriving and filled up the seats. Luke and Charlie were on serving food and drinks that night.

Luke entered the dining room for the first time since the event started. When he walked in he was overcome with what was on display. All the dinner guests were well dressed and chatting amongst themselves. There were staff members painted gold posing on the dining table for the guests to observe and admire. There was staff putting on artistic displays at the side of the room. The room was filled with the sound of chatter and classical music. Luke found it surreal.

Once dinner was over it was the entertainment part of the event which took place in the large garden at the back of the dining room. There was a large pool surrounded by glowing fire pits, acrobats performing, more staff members standing posing on podiums and others waiting with drinks for guests. Luke’s first day was a full on experience that he’d never forget.

Luke worked at Madame’s for the next 5 years during the summer. He worked at all kinds of events put on by Madame. His favourite events were the Mid-Summer ball which was a charity affair and Madame’s birthday weekend.

Luke trained many men for Madame and enjoyed his time there. His glans remains exposed for Madame.

Offline Pulledback

• NSFW Access
« Reply #59 on: 2021-05-19 17:52:48 »
Sounds like a good idea