Author Topic: A small review of some 'foreskin correction' devices from Chinese webstore  (Read 2099 times)

Offline welcomedsunfish

• NSFW Access
I recently bought some products labeled as 'foreskin correction devices' from AliExpress, but I imagining that there are loads of similar online stores that sell the same product.

I was looking for some simple glans/cock rings but found a these things as well, after they arrived I briefly tested them all and am now posting my experience in the hopes that it might be useful for someone else.
I'll be including one of the product photos for each product in the attachments so you can find them back on the stores, usually the users selling these things vary regularly on these kinds of sites so posting links isn't that useful.

First of all: some half open 'C' shaped 'rings'. These do not stay on well for me, and if they do, the foreskin just rolls over it. Would not recommend. Rating: 3/10.

Next there's some oddly shaped rings with an additional bit that I presume is intended to cover the V shape on the back of the glans where the frenulum is. The correct size for me fits comfortably, and the foreskin is pressed back on the rear side. On the front it wants to fold over of the ring. I haven't tried using these for longer periods. Rating 6/10 for now.

Then there are these 'hollow ball' shaped devices. I'm not sure what the deal is with these, they seem useless for retracting: 1/10. Way too tight for me in any case, couldn't get them on comfortably. Of interest is the 'night ring' version that is included with these, that one is great: 8/10. I put the thick bit on the front and it holds back the foreskin nicely, even when putting force from the base of the penis (eg: when sitting). Wore one of these for a full night, was perfectly OK. Does restrict blood flow through the frenulum and I had some swelling after a night there. Apart from that I think this would be a good replacement for the 'homemade cockring method'.

Last: two 'sleeves' and three 'rings'. The rings are comfortable but my foreskin wants to roll over them, making them not useful in my case. 6/10. The sleeves are a bit odd to put on, but they are okay to wear, but for me a bit too tight when flaccid. These are great to masturbate with though, they stretch quite a bit and you can tuck in all of your 'excess' foreskin under them, and it stays there quite well. And there's no tape residue to deal with afterwards :) 8/10.

Most of the devices above stretch about 1/2 their original size extra comfortably, the sellers list them as being made of TPE which should be more elastic than silicone.
If I try some of the rings for a longer period and have updates, I'll post back here :)