Author Topic: Masturbation techniques for retractors  (Read 14915 times)

Offline Cory675

Masturbation techniques for retractors
« on: 2014-10-11 13:42:54 »
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there were any masturbation techniques that are particularly well suited for guys like us.
It would be great to have some of your ideas!

Thanks!

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
Re: Masturbation techniques for retractors
« Reply #1 on: 2014-10-12 11:53:56 »
Hi, I tend to rub and squeeze my bare head and ridge to masturbate. That avoids moving the retracted foreskin. I also sometimes pull the foreskin back tight so that I can rub below the ridge a bit, which can be a great feeling once you get used to it. I stopped rolling the foreskin up and down while masturbating a long time ago.
Regards, James

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-10-12 17:07:13 »
Hi, I tend to rub and squeeze my bare head and ridge to masturbate. That avoids moving the retracted foreskin. I also sometimes pull the foreskin back tight so that I can rub below the ridge a bit, which can be a great feeling once you get used to it. I stopped rolling the foreskin up and down while masturbating a long time ago.

I also pull mine right back, like a cut dick and rub the ridge, must say don't use a lot of foreskin rubbing
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-24 08:20:36 »
Skin back, I wrap my first finger and thumb round my erect penis where head meets shaft.  I do this dry with gentle tugs. The head gets bigger as I approach orgasm.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-02-06 00:39:09 »
This is when I wish my foreskin covered my glans when erect. I have been retracting for 30 years, so it is pretty much permanent unless I roll the skin back over myself. When hard, the skin can be pulled about 1/2 way up glans max. I love the sensation of the skin rolling over the corona. If I want to edge, I hold the skin tight and slowly glide dry index and middle fingers over frenulum and thumb on opposite side. I usually precum a lot, so it does not stay dry long.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-02-06 00:41:08 »
Skin back, I wrap my first finger and thumb round my erect penis where head meets shaft.  I do this dry with gentle tugs. The head gets bigger as I approach orgasm.

Tried this technique and loved it! The head does swell up a bit on me too!! Thanks!

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-07-06 20:03:33 »
I started to do so about a year ago with the intention to keep my head sensitive.
I like to pull my skin completely back then grab my penis at the base and make small up down movements. With the upstroke my foreskin does not touch the corona. The Foreskin never covers my head and I dont touch it neither. It takes longer and needs strenght not to grab the glans when starting to orgasm. Rubbing it is exclusively reserved for sex. This makes it very special. You should try...

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-07-07 22:30:32 »
Just today, for some reason, I tried a technique where, with the foreskin pulled back, I grab just behind the head with one hand, and the other hand just behind that. I then use the one hand to pull forward on the glans, and the other hand pulls backward on the inner foreskin. I also incorporate a bit of a twisting motion. I don't do this for the entire session, but I have to say, I really enjoy throwing it in for variety.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-07-10 07:28:17 »
What I like most is pulling the skin as far back as possible and keep it at the base..lube and massage all the inner skin and glans.. sometimes I add a bit more skin for different sensation...
If I don't have lube and I have to do it quick I rubb it fully dry ot use the old method with the foreskin
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-07-10 14:23:29 »
i just play with it all from the base to the full head rubbing it all, works for me.  (finger and thumb method)  thumb across the front rim and the finger along the frenulum at the back.
try it it's great.

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-07-10 16:58:38 »
https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/17697-very-very-interesting-masturbation-technique.html

thats what brought me to my technique, without all this enhancement thing in mind.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2017-07-10 17:16:37 »
@onyx i read the post and did you noticed the same as the guy in the post? That during orgasm you shouldn't directly touch the glans?! Interessting for us who want actually masturbate the glans, at least thats a goal of mine! :D

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-07-11 05:14:20 »
Dont get me wrong. i love the look/feel/experience with an exposed head. I have been retracting intermittently for more than 10 years. The last 3 years consistently after removing my frenulum. I dont feel my exposed head during daily life anymore.  i'm a passionate masturbator too. But in combination with edging alot i was faced with difficulty to come when actually inside my girlfriend.
avoiding pressure on the corona during masturbation keeps me in a perfect balance. But when she is in charge she holds my skin back, grabs my head an does my like a cut one  :). So thats my compromise.
p.s. yes i noticed the same as the guy, which is a nice side effect ..

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2017-07-14 03:04:49 »
I started to do so about a year ago with the intention to keep my head sensitive.
I like to pull my skin completely back then grab my penis at the base and make small up down movements. With the upstroke my foreskin does not touch the corona. The Foreskin never covers my head and I dont touch it neither. It takes longer and needs strenght not to grab the glans when starting to orgasm. Rubbing it is exclusively reserved for sex. This makes it very special. You should try...

That's my favorite technique to shoot cum the farthest!

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-07-24 07:57:39 »
When I have my foreskin taped back, I masturbate pretty much identically to a cut guy:  jacking the shaft skin behind the head, or stroking with or without lube.

If I'm not taped back, then I'll usually use another technique I learned from a cut guy:  I'll wrap my thumb and forefinger firmly around my cock, just behind the head and up against he corona.  And then I'll pull back and forth without sliding.  Sometimes I'll pull my skin back tight with my other hand.